Triple-A Columbus Sets BAB-Heavy Deal
- THE BOND BUYER TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p28
The article presents the top electronic mail (e-mail) stories featured in "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. on December 11, 2009. The city of Illinois proposes to sell its new-money Build Illinois sales-backed bonds worth 155 dollars on December 10, 2009. The upscale high-rise senior-living community...
- Harrisburg Seeks Distressed Communities Aid; $7M Short-Term Loan. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33393, p30
The article reports that the city government seek seven million dollars worth of short-term loan, by selling its tax anticipation notes, to pay for payroll and other immediate costs in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Treasury to Auction $10B 20-Year TIPs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 10 billion dollars-worth of 20-year inflation-indexed notes on January 24, 2006.
- L.A. College District Sets $1 .5B; Illinois Revisits BAB Sale. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/12/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33347, p28
The article offers information on the proposed sale of Los Angeles Community College District's general obligation bond worth 1.5 million dollars in California.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p40
Presents charts depicting securities trading in the U.S. as of January 2004.
- GEORGIA NIBP Housing Deal Closes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/14/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33250, p9
The article reports that the Atlanta Development Authority has closed its single-family housing bond deal worth 25 million dollars in Georgia.
- Hennepin County, Minn., Selling $60 M of Triple-A GOs. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p5
The article reports on the initiative of officials in Hennepin County, Minnesota to sell new-money general obligation (GO) bonds amounting to 60 million dollars in its first borrowing in 2011 to finance various capital projects.
- Yield Indexes Drop as Buyers Take Advantage of Recent Rally. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p35
Reports on the fall in the Bond Buyer municipal bond yield indexes in the week ending September 12, 2003. Yields on government securities during the week; Fall in bond yield indexes under various categories.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.616B. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to raise $1.616 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on August 7, 2006. It will sell $17 billion of 91-day discount bills and $16 billion 182-day discount bills to refund $31.384 billion in...