Syncora To Start Payments
- Syncora in Counterparty Pact on CDS. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/1/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33123, p1
The article reports on the move of Syncora Guarantee Inc. to execute a master transaction agreement with 25 financial counterparties that lets it commute or restructure all of its $56 billion in credit-default swap exposure in the U.S. It states that the move is in response to remedy its...
- Syncora Suspends All Claims Payments. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;4/28/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33105, p7
The article reports on the move of bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc. to suspend all claims payments in New York. The move is part of the company's attempt to reduce its restructured finance exposure to fix the $2.4 billion policyholder's deficit. Meanwhile, New York Insurance Department...
- Syncora May Have to Start Paying Claims. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/23/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33338, p1
The article reports on the announcement from bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc. that the New York Department of Insurance ordered the company to start paying its outstanding insurance claims or it will face rehabilitation or liquidation.
- Syncora Could Pay Claims by End of July. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;7/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33152, p7
The article reports on the statement from the New York Insurance Department (NYID) that insurance company Syncora Guarantee Inc. may resume paying claims by the end of July 2009 after winning an approval for a policies from its financial reports. It notes that the NYID has forced Syncora to...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p2
A correction to the article that exposed the debt of Jefferson County in Alabama to Syncora Guarantee Inc. is presented.
- Syncora Expects to Post 4Q Drop in Statutory Surplus. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/20/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33252, p8
The article reports on the expectation of Syncora Guarantee Inc. of a drop in the statutory surplus for the fourth quarter of 2010 in New York City, New York.
- Syncora Statutory Surplus Falls to $99.7 Million in 4Q. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p6
The article reports on the decline of bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc.'s statutory surplus from 181.8 million dollars in the third quarter of 2009 to 99.7 million dollars in the fourth quarter of 2009 in the U.S..
- Syncora Sees Positive Income for 1Q-3Q But Insolvency a Risk. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p7
The article reports on the possible occurrence of insolvency forecasted by Syncora Guarantee Inc. despite of its positive net income worth 25.7 million U.S. dollars in the U.S.
- Detroit Manager: Bankruptcy Challenges Costly. Garth Sr., William // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;10/8/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 29, p4
The article informs that, according to Detroit, Michigan's emergency manager Kevyn Orr, the city reached a deal with the bond insurer Syncora Inc. on about 400 million U.S. dollars in debt, and mentions that Syncora opposed the city's use of casino tax revenue and its bankruptcy eligibility.