SEC Seeks Comments on MSRB Disclosure Plan
- More MSRB Trade Data? Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p1
Focuses on a proposal made by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Issuance of municipal securities; Frequency of trading securities; Efforts of MSRB to increase price transparency in the U.S. bond market.
- MSRB, Citing SEC Cases, Issues Disclosure Guides. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;8/13/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33961, p24
The article informs that the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the U.S. has released a continuing disclosure guide which provides information to bond issuers regarding their obligations under the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 15c2-12.
- MSRB Seeks Rules and Changes on Range of Issues. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;9/19/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33982, p3
The article informs that the U.S.-based Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has asked the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to approve proposed rule changes designed to consolidate and harmonize fair-dealing requirements for muni securities dealers.
- MSRB Revises Amendments For Retail Order Periods. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;9/10/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33976, p1
The article informs that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has filed revised amendments with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to modify earlier proposed rule changes governing retail order periods in the U.S.
- SEC seeks comments on MSRB rule changes. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p2
Reports that the United States Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) will seek public comment on the technical changes to the 34 Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's securities regulations.
- MSRB files clarification on proposed shutdown of its arbitration program. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p4
Discloses that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has filed a proposed rule change with the US Securities and Exchange Commission clarifying how a planned shutdown of the board's arbitration program would affect bank dealers and their customers. Terms of the proposed shutdown; Background...
- MSRB files amendments with SEC to ease pay-to-play reporting rules. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30296, p5
Focuses on additional amendments to Rule G-37 and G-38 filed by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Why the board proposed the change to its rules; How municipal securities business is defined under Rule G-37; Other amendments...
- Deadline extended for G-15 comments. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;05/13/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30392, p4
Discloses that the US Securities and Exchange Commission has extended its deadline for receiving public comments on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's proposed changes to Rule G-15 regarding confirmation and affirmation services.
- MSRB to file G-38 changes on consultant contributions. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;05/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30398, p1
Reports on that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) has announced its plan to file amendments to its Rule G-28 with the help of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Coverage of the amendments; Possible impact of the filing to the municipal securities industry; Role of the...