New Orleans to Purchase, Renovate Vacant Hospital
- Hospitals life support. Obermeyer, Joel // Crain's Chicago Business;2/14/94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p17
Reports on the rebuilding efforts of hospitals in Chicago, Illinois. Impact on local construction companies; Projects of big-name medical centers; Installation activities; Growing interest in medical offices and satellite buildings; Prediction of intense bidding.
- Affordable Housing BELLECHASSE. // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 30, p67
The article focuses on a hospital renovation located in Montreal, Quebec.
- Personal View. Crowther, Andrew // British Medical Journal;2/28/1976, Vol. 1 Issue 6008, p519
Relates the views of the author on several topics related to medicine. Importance of local hospitals; Initiative on the renovation of surgery room at Tewkesbury; Cooperation of general public on the renovation.
- Hospital construction booming in Texas. Lutz, Sandy // Modern Healthcare;11/20/95, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p36
Reports on the growth of hospital construction industry and design services in Texas. Facility design made on Westwood Medical Center, Midland Texas; Re-engineering and consolidation by Texas hospitals as the reason for the growth in the construction industry; Other hospital projects in Texas.
- Raoul Works to Rebuild Haitian Children's Hospital. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;3/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the involvement of State Senator Kwame Raoul in the restoration of Grace Children's Hospital (GCH) in Haiti.
- A ROOM WITH A VIEW. SACK, TINKA // Landscape Architecture Australia;Nov2014, Issue 144, p40
The article focuses on the renovation for the Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH) in Perth, Western Australia designed by architectural firms Silver Thomas Hanley, Hames Sharley, and Hassell, which feature conservation area, landscaped roofscape, and terrace.
- Televised restoration. // Modern Healthcare;6/6/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p44
Focuses on the planned restoration and renovation of the Jefferson Davis Hospital in Houston, Texas as of June 2005. History of the hospital; Rumors surrounding the hospital; Value of the restoration plans.
- Hospital Rises From Junk. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33530, p7
The article reports on the rise of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s rating of revenue bonds to BBB-minus from BB for Princeton Community Hospital in West Virginia.
- St. Francis thinking green in $42 million renovation. Stall, Sam // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/14/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p18
The article focuses on the renovation of Mooresville, Indiana-based St. Francis Hospital. The renovation increases the size of the campus from 258,000 square feet to almost 400,000 and adds everything from a new, eight-bed intensive care unit to two additional adult inpatient nursing units. The...