NABE Survey: Hiring Expected to Rise 39%
- Spotlight on NorthCounty. // San Diego Business Journal;8/30/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, pA25
The article offers information on the results of the poll conducted by the San Diego North Chamber of Commerce in California on how businessmen and women can stimulate the region's economy.
- India Important Country for Future Growth: PwC. // India -- West;5/13/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p34A
The article reports on a survey by the global consultancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP which perceived India to be one of the most important countries for future growth and a key source for products and raw materials.
- Beige Book: Economy Seeing 'Deceleration'. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33380, p2
The article reports on the findings of the survey by 12 Federal banks which state the likeliness of moderate economic growth to be tempered by wide-spread signs of a deceleration from mid-July 2010 through the end of August 2010 in the U.S.
- Marist survey provides interesting results on regional development. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p5
Presents the result of the survey on economic development conducted by the Marist Institute for Public Opinion in Hudson River Valley, New York. Quality of the education system; Increase in the amount of affordable housing; Establishment of public policy interests.
- AN EVALUATION OF THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IDEAS IN THE REPORTS OF THE WORLD BANK'S GENERAL SURVEY MISSIONS. Browne, Basil Alexander // American Economist;Fall71, Vol. 15 Issue 2
Presents an abstract of a doctoral dissertation on the underlying rationale and corresponding ideas in economic development theory of published reports of the first 25 general survey missions of the World Bank. Impact of agricultural development on distribution of labor force; Improvement of...
- THE 2004 FOCUS. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/23/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 14, p18
Presents the focus of retail trade in the U. S. in 2004. Results of a survey by BearingPoint Inc. and the National Retail Federation; Top priority for this year; Respondents of the survey.
- DEVELOPING ECONOMY IN THE BORDER OF EAST KALIMANTAN. Pongtuluran, Yonathan // Academic Research International;Jul2013-Part 2, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p543
Compare to the one in Serawak - Sabah Malaysia, border area in East Kalimantan Indonesia is still less developed. These differences both socially and politically turn to be the main factor caused such a huge gap existed between these areas. This study was aimed to analyze this problem using...
- Statistical jumble. Das, A. K. // Chemical Business;Apr2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p7
Comments on the statistical data mentioned in the Economic Survey 2004-05 in India. Percentage of economic growth during the year 2004 to 2005; Status of the production of major chemicals during the year 2003 to 2004; Factors that contribute to a positive outlook for industrial growth,...
- Rise in completed space at UK's top regeneration projects. Townsend, Sarah // Planning (14672073);3/11/2011, Issue 1904, p6
The article presents a survey conducted by "Planning" on the amount of development space completed on Great Britain's 100 biggest regeneration schemes showing an increase by over a third between 2009-2010.