Downgraded Arizona Selling School COPs
- JeffCo Bankruptcy Court Asked to Set Plan Deadline. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p3
The article informs that Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. has asked the bankruptcy judge of Jefferson County, Alabama to file a plan of adjustment by September 2012.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33618, p2
A correction to a chart appeared in the November 16, 2011 issue is presented which mentioned Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp.
- Arizona Regents to Issue $158M Of COPs for Research Facilities. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31738, p1
Reports on the issuance of a multi-million dollar of certificates of participation by the Arizona Board of Regents to build three research facilities for the University of Arizona. Enhancement of the COP deal; Impact on the issuance of Moody's Investors Service's issuance of an underlying A1...
- AGM Says It Will Continue to Insure ]effCo Payments. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;2/5/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33856, p4
The article informs that Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. (AGM) is not accepting the decision made by the trustee for Jefferson County, Alabama regarding the sewer warrants to suspend the payments as AGM will continue to make good on its insurance policies.
- JeffCo Judge Says No. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/20/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33785, p9
The article offers information that federal judge Thomas Bennett from Jefferson County, Alabama has rejected requests to set a deadline for preparing a plan of adjustment regarding the bankruptcy case related to Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp.
- Assured Guaranty Could Cover Colorado District's Debt Service. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33685, p10
The article reports that Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. could cover the debt service payments of the municipal district of northern Colorado which is 1.2 million U.S. dollars.
- Editorial Comments. W. W. C. // Journal of Higher Education;Jan1934, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p53
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on balancing school budgets in face of depleted resources and another on the vital role of the plant-operation that is rendered for the teaching and research activities.
- Long-term performance. Vanderweil, Gary // American School & University;Apr98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p48
Discusses an approach to the budgeting process for school facilities based on the use of the Facilities Condition Index (FCI). Types of investments that should be addressed to maintain investment; Use of the FCI to support funding requests; Availability of software that can be used in planning...
- Exercising Stimulus Provisions. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/2/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33124, p1
The article reports on the certificates of participation (COP) deal of the Broward County, Florida School Board. It says that the school board is expecting to price $135 million of COP. It further states that the proceeds will be used to build additional schools or school facilities. In...