Late Intervention in FERC Proceedings: How Late Can a Party Be. . . to the Party?
- IN BRIEF. GARRETT, THEODORE L. // Trends (15339556);May/Jun2011, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p10
The article offers news briefs related to several court decisions in the U.S. EPA's renewable fuel standard (RFS) rules have been upheld by the Washington D.C. Circuit Court. It has been ruled by a federal district court that the mining industry is likely to succeed in challenging EPA's interim...
- National Wildlife Federation v. FERC and Washington State Departmentof Fisheries v. FERC: Federal Energy Regulatory Commission ignores Ninth Circuit rebuke on hydropower permitting Feldman, Murray D. // Ecology Law Quarterly;1988, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p319
No abstract available.
- EPA Widens Buy American Exemption For ARRA Water Projects. // Underground Construction;Oct2009, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p10
The article offers news briefs related to underground construction projects in 2009 in the U.S. Buy American exemptions for American Recovery and Reconstruction Act (ARRA) water projects are extended by the Environmental Protection Agency in 2009. A lawsuit is filed by environmental groups to...
- Friends of Cowlitz v. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. // Environmental Law Reporter: News & Analysis;Nov2001 Filing Instructions, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p20702
Discusses the case 'Friends of the Cowlitz v. U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission,' whereby a court denied environmental groups' petitions to review the commission's decision not to bring enforcement action against a city in the state of Washington for violating terms of an operating...
- Greens Sue FERC Over Marcellus Pipe Review. WOODWORTH, CHAD // Energy Daily;2/17/2012, Issue 34, p2
The article reports on a lawsuit filed by environmental law group Earthjustice against the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for allegedly failing to assess the environmental effects of building a proposed interstate pipeline to serve the Marcellus Shale. Conditional approval for...
- Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC v. New York Independent System Operator, Inc.; Notice of Complaint. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;8/9/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 154, p47621
The article presents a notice of complaint filed by Hudson Transmission Partners LLC against New York Independent System Operator Inc. alleging unjust practices issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- NPGA seeks equitable linefill program. Auxier, Doug // LP/Gas;Dec2003, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p52
Focuses on issues related to the court case filed by the National Propane Gas Association in the U.S. Pretensions over the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's approval of a linefill proposal by the MAPCO; Significance of the legal action to the energy industry.
- Shell Energy North America (US), L.P. v. California Independent System Operator Corporation; Notice of Complaint. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;8/1/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 148, p45596
The article presents a notice of complaint filed by Shell Energy North America LP against California Independent System Operator Corp. alleging unjust business practices issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Combined Notice of Filings #1. Davis Sr., Nathaniel J. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;9/14/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 179, p56830
The article lists the electric rate filings received by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission which was filed by several applicants including Duquesne Light Co., Southwest Power Pool Inc. and Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator Inc.