- Troll mate. Craig, Jeanne; Plueddeman, Charles // Boating;Jun97, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p91
Presents information on Yamaha's 225 and 250 Saltwater Series II outboard motors. Performance of the motors; Features of the motors; Price range of the motors.
- Yamaha Jets. Daly, Jim // MotorBoating;Nov2002, Vol. 190 Issue 5, p26
Evaluates Yamaha's line of jet-drive outboard motors.
- Twin-prop revolution. Plueddeman, Charles // Popular Mechanics;Aug96, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p36
Features Yamaha Corp.'s Pro V Max outboard motor, which is equipped with two propellers. Design; Specifications; Rated horsepower; Displacement; Price.
- Spy Games. Keith, Patricia // Boating;Jul2002, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the plan of Yamaha to launch a V-6 outboard boat engine by 2003.
- IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN. // Boating World;Mar2014, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p48
The article evaluates the 115 hp outboard from Yamaha.
- POWER PLUS. // Boating World;Mar2014, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p56
The article evaluates the F175, an outboard from Yamaha.
- The Four-Stroke Revolution. Waters, Steve // Field & Stream;Dec2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p42
Features the four-stroke overboards produced by Yamaha Corp. Developments of four-stroke outboards; Performance of the models presented; Prices of the outboards.
- Yamaha Redesigns the F250. Vance, Randy // Boating;Sep2010, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates the F250 boat engine from Yamaha.
- Yamaha's new V6 four-strokes. // Ausmarine;Aug2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p30
The article evaluates the V6 four-stroke outboards from Yamaha.