Q-Est breaks into the Australian work boat market
- 'ES-8.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p28
The article provides information on ES-8, the harbour cleaning work boat from Q-West Boat Builders.
- 'Rawinia.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p30
The article evaluates the Rawinia offshore crew boat designed by Bakewell-White Design of New Zealand and constructed by Q-West Boat Builders of New Zealand.
- 'Deodar III.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the Deodar III patrol boat from Q-West Boatbuilders.
- Q-West Boat Builders -- exporting to the world. // Ausmarine;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p25
Describes the boats manufactured by New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders. Range of vessels built by the company; Technology added to the Ten Sixty craft; Key factor that sets Q-West apart from others.
- "Wawahia'. // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p22
The article evaluates the Wawahia boat from Q-West Boat Builders.
- 'TE KOTUKU'. // Ausmarine;Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p23
The article evaluates the Te Kotuku boat from Q-West Boat Builders, New Zealand.
- 'Clipper II.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p26
The article features the Clipper II passenger catamaran ferry owned Pine Harbour Holdings. Built by Q-West Boat Builders, this vessel has a top speed of 40 knots and a cruising speed of 30 knots. It features two MTU S60 main engines and Hamilton waterjet HJ 364 propellers. The boat's...
- Q-West. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p32
The article profiles Wanganui, New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders, winner of a globally tendered project for a 19.5 metre water jet-powered pilot boat.
- 'T R Healy'. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Mar2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p19
The article discusses the launch of the 40.2-metre split-hopper T R Healty barge from Q-West Boat Builders and outlines the features of the vessel.