Aluminium Boats Australia enters China market
- 'L DUCK.'. // Ausmarine;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on the L Duck, a passenger ferry built by Aluminum Boats Australia for Church Point Ferry Service in Sydney, New South Wales.
- 'Fantome Cat.'. // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the 30 meter catamaran Fantome Cat from Aluminum Boats Australia (ABA).
- 'Fusion.'. // Ausmarine;May2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the Fusion slow-speed catamaran dinner cruise vessel from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- 'CAT COCOS ISLE OF MAHÃ‰'. // Ausmarine;Sep2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the 36-metre Cat Cocos Isle of MahÃ©e from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- 'Palm Cat.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p28
The article evaluates the Palm Cat 30m catamaran ferry from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- Australian builder wins contract for passenger ferries. // Ausmarine;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p18
The article announces that Aluminum Boats Australia has won the 21-million-dollar contract involving the construction of passenger ferries which will transport the workers from the port of Gladstone to the Curtis LNG project.
- '32011QB'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p24
The article offers information on the offshore patrol vessel known as "32011QB" owned by the Queensland Police Service and constructed by Aluminum Boats Australia.
- 'Reef Magic II.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p21
The article focuses on the refitting of an Incat Crowther design reef day-boat that Reef Magic Cruises acquired in April 2007. Aluminum Boats Australia was commissioned with the task. The work involved all the major systems and components of the vessel. The boat's hull was brought back...
- Aluminium Boats Australia. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Aug2014, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p28
The article profiles the Queensland shipbuilding company Aluminum Boats Australia (ABA). Topics discussed history of ABA, major clients of the company and vessel types constructed by ABA. Also discussed are the advantages of being a privately-owned company according to the management of ABA and...