- LETTERS. // Cineaste;2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p6
Presents several letters which focused on motion picture critics.
- Critical Mass. // Entertainment Weekly;7/23/2004, Issue 775, p55
Presents the ratings given by critics to film releases in the U.S. as of July 23, 2004, including "Dodgeball."
- Playing a Different Tune. Schwarzbaum, Lisa // Entertainment Weekly;6/17/2005, Issue 825, p60
Reveals the favorite film acting performance by a singer and film singing performance by an actor of film critic Lisa Schwarzbaum.
- Quality Problem. Gleiberman, Owen; Schwarzbaum, Lisa // Entertainment Weekly;9/9/2005, Issue 838/839, p124
Presents comments from film critics Owen Gleiberman and Lisa Schwarzbaum on motion pictures released in the U.S. in summer 2005.
- AS THEY LIKE IT. Bradshaw, Peter; Hunter, Allan; Ellen, Barbara; Groen, Rick; Deckert, Mark // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/21/2003, Vol. 376 Issue 50, p94
Presents the comments made by several film critics in various international journals and publications on various films being screened. Comments made by Peter Bradshaw on the film 'Gangs of New York' published in the London, England-based journal 'The Guardian'; Comments made by Allan Hunter in...
- Judgment Day. Gleiberman, Owen // Entertainment Weekly;6/13/2003, Issue 714, p70
Asks questions about a film critic and the value of his opinion.
- As They Like It. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/24/2001, Vol. 369 Issue 13, p76
Presents comments of critics on various films released as of July 24, 2001. Stephane Cole on 'Jurassic Park III'; Nigel Andrew on 'Lara Croft: Tomb Raider'; Jay Stone on 'Legally Blonde.'
- As They Like It. Hoffman, Adina; Pevere, Geoff; Lacey, Liam; Phillips, Antony; Norman, Neil; Onstad, Katrina // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;09/05/2000, Vol. 364 Issue 32, p100
Presents critiques of several movies from film critics around the world. Comments of Adina Hoffman on the movie 'Coyote Ugly'; Views of Geoff Pevere on the motion picture 'The Cell'; Remarks of Liam Lacey on the film 'Highlander: Endgame'; Analysis of Antony Philips on 'The Patriot'; Note on...
- As They Like It. Cobb, Chris; Coppermann, Annie; Lerman, Gabriel; Charity, Tom; Hoffman, Adina; McGuire, Marcus // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/25/2001, Vol. 370 Issue 9, p86
Reports on the comments of film critics on various films. Violence in 'Hardball'; Strongest points of 'Rush Hour 2'; Commendation of 'Tears of the Black Tiger.'