The risk of damaging stability
- An 18680 dwt Multipurpose/Heavy Lift Cargo Vessel, Part I. GRUBIŠIĆ, Rajko; KUČAN, Edi; RADELJA, Nikola; RIMANIĆ, Radojka; VLAK, Radivoj; SABLIĆ, Davor; MALETIĆ, Marinko; GRUBIŠA, Robert; DRAGOVIĆ, Marija // Brodogradnja;Dec2008, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p348
In this article the first part of the design of an 18 680 dwt multipurpose/heavy lift cargo vessel is presented. It comprises the description of the design task with the given requirements, technical description as well as classification rules and other regulations that had to be fulfilled. It...
- Cargo ship departures. // Caribbean Business;1/19/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p48
Presents a schedule for the departure and arrival of cargo ships in San Juan and Ponce, Puerto Rico.
- Boeing bullish on cargo too... Sutton, Oliver // Interavia Business & Technology;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 604, p8
Shares information on the forecast report `World Air Cargo Forecast,' released by Boeing. Percentage of total airline revenues for air-cargo; Expected number of freighters needed in the year 2015; Where the biggest increase in freighters will come; One of the biggest drivers in the air freight...
- Untitled. // Caribbean Business;8/12/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p58
Presents a chart showing the schedule of cargo ship departures and arrivals in Puerto Rico. San Juan Port departures; Ponce Port departures; San Juan cruise ship arrivals; Name of ship; Agent; Cargo; date; Destination.
- Sea-Land's D-7 10th anniversary. // Alaska Business Monthly;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p12
Looks at transportation in Anchorage, Alaska. Celebration of the tenth anniversary of the Sea-Land D-7 class cargo service on August 19, 1997; Capabilities of Sea-Land's D-7 vessels; Information on the M.V. Sea-Land Anchorage, the M.V. Sea-Land Tacoma, and the M.V. Sea-Land Kodiak.
- Global carriers lay groundwork for expected surge in all-water services to Mexico. Brennan, Terry // Traffic World;11/15/93, Vol. 236 Issue 7, p65
Reports on the plan by global carriers to launch port privatization programs. Direct service to Mexico by A.P. Moller-Maersk; Reduction of intermodal transit time; Mexican government's overhaul of the Port of Topolobampo as port of entry for American goods; Improvement projects at the port;...
- Cargo ship departures. // Caribbean Business;11/25/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p54
Presents the schedule of cargo ship departures in San Juan and Ponce, Puerto Rico.
- Clear sailing for shippers. Gudde, Levi // Alaska Business Monthly;Feb96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p18
Reports that in Alaska ocean carriers are moving into the next century with confidence due to better and faster handling of cargo and the introduction of new ideas and flexibility. Comments from key persons.
- Competiton and complaints. // Alaska Business Monthly;Feb96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p26
Looks at competition and complaints between shippers and carriers in Alaska.