Illinois Governor Signs Bill Expanding IFA's Reach
- Illinois' New Governor Will Shape Conduits, Other Agencies. Shields, Yvette // Americanbanker.com;12/10/2014, p1
A profound shift in debt management and the control of a handful of state related agencies with bonding powers may lay ahead for Illinois as the state ushers in its first Republican governor in 12 years.
- Illinois Speaker Suggests Starting Point on Tax Hike. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F347, p1
Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan suggested that recently expired income tax rates offer a good starting point in negotiations over the role of revenue in solving a roughly $5 billion budget deficit.
- Illinois Gov. Quinn Proposes $2.7 Billion Medicaid Restructuring. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p7
The article argues against the proposal of Pat Quinn, governor of Illinois of 2.7 billion dollar medicaid restructuring.
- PROCLAMATIONS. // Illinois Register;10/29/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p16880
The article presents proclamations made by Illinois Governor Pat Quinn for 2010 including the Illinois Deaf Awareness Week on September 19-25, Flag Honors for Staff Sergeant Joshua D. Powell on September 26-28, and John W. Rogers, Jr. Day on October 2.
- ILLINOIS: RTA Approves of Bill. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/22/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33769, p7
The article presents information on the signing of the legislation by the Governor of Illinois Pat Quinn which required public disclosure of the sales tax agreements signed between local governments of Illinois and the companies reported by the Regional Transport Authority, Illinois.
- PROCLAMATIONS. // Illinois Register;4/29/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p7232
The article presents several proclamations made by Illinois Governor Pat Quinn, which include May 14, 2011 as Champions For Children Day, June 16, 2011 as International Business Machines (IBM) Day, and October 2011 as Illinois River Management Month.
- Cut here: State can't borrow its way out of mess. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p22
The article reports on Chicago, Illinois's governor Pat Quinn's budget based on borrowing to pay the state's bills.
- High-Speed Rail Study. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p9
The article offers information on a study about the high-speed rail service between Chicago, Illinois and Champaign-Urbana conducted by Governor Pat Quinn, the University of Illinois and a special advisory group.
- Illinois Eyes $1B for State Revolving Fund Water Program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p6
The article focuses on the Illinois's fund water program of 1 billion U.S. dollars launched by the state governor Pat Quinn.