- FEDERAL FINANCE: FEDERAL RECEIPTS BY SOURCE AND OUTLAYS BY FUNCTION. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p33
No abstract available.
- FEDERAL FINANCE: FEDERAL RECEIPTS, OUTLAYS, AND DEBT. // Economic Indicators;Aug2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p32
No abstract available.
- FEDERAL FINANCE. // Economic Indicators;Jun2004, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p32
Presents charts and graphs on the U.S. public finance in the first eight months of 2004. Deficit incurred by the government; Increase in receipts and outlays; Rate of current expenditures.
- Centralized Justice. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p31
Reports that Taos County officials are preparing for the election of gross receipts tax to finance construction of a justice and detention center in New Mexico.
- FEDERAL FINANCE. // Economic Indicators;May2014, p32
Several charts and tables are presented related to the federal finance in the U.S. as of May 1, 2014 which include federal receipts, outlays and debt, federal receipts by source and outlays by function, and federal sector, national income account basis.
- Sifting through net operating loss eligibility. // Outlook;Summer97, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p46
Answers a question posed to the Franchise Tax Board (FTB) by a California Society of Certified Public Accountants member at the annual meeting of the Committee on Taxation and the FTB concerning businesses' gross receipts. Application of gross receipts test; Status determination at the entity...
- Receipts can go on new homes, says Labour. // Public Finance;02/07/97, p8
Reports on the ruling out of the release of capital receipts to build new homes in Great Britain. Vagueness in the procedure on releasing receipts.
- KENTUCKY Receipts Take Winter Break. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/18/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33268, p9
The article reports on the condition of Kentucky's receipts including sales and tax, road fund and corporate income tax receipts.
- Funny, we couldn't imagine this happening in Chicago. Borden, Jeff; Coleman, Glenn // Crain's Chicago Business;8/9/93, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p8
Comments on a computer-generated receipt proving payment of a ten dollars Springfield parking ticket received through a Chicago journalist's mail. `Thank you' script written at the bottom.