Good Rating News for 12
- S&P Lifts 14 in Five States. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/16/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33334, p7
The article reports on the bond ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to 14 school districts and municipalities in Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and Ohio.
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Lexington Schools Sell. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33200, p9
The article reports on the expectation of the Lexington County School District No. 4 in South Carolina to sell 9.75 million dollars of general obligation bond (GO) newmoney debt. It says that the school district was rated Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service and by Standard & Poor's as AA when it...
- INDIANA: S&P Revises Memorial. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p9
The article reports on the revision of the Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook to stable from negative and the affirmation of its A-minus rating on Memorial Hospital and Health Center in Indiana.
- S&P Lowers Rhode Island Hospital to BB-Minus. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33381, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has rated BB-minus on the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp.'s 13 million dollars of Series 1998 revenue bonds for Roger Williams Medical Center in Rhode Island.
- S&P and Fitch Drop Utah Transit Ahead of BAB Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgrade the Utah Transit Authority's debt while preparing to issue 200 million dollar of Build America Bonds in Dallas, Texas.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Amherst's AAA Is Stable. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised the outlook of Amherst College from negative to stable in Massachusetts.
- GEORGIA: S&P Drops DeKalb to BBB. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that the long-term rating on the general obligation bonds of DeKalb County, Georgia has been lowered by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- S&P Alters Rating Criteria On Bond Anticipation Notes. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33576, p5
The article reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to revise its criteria for rating bond anticipation notes in the U.S.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Qualified Bonds Upgrade. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p9
The article reports on the rating upgrade of Massachusetts qualified bonds by Standard & Poor's Corp.