Central College Sinks
- Environmental upgrade. // American School & University;Feb2004, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p12
Describes a project which aimed to upgrade the Vermeer Science Center at Central College in Pella, Iowa. Upgrades needed by the center; Details of the project; Architect for the project.
- IOWA: Central College Warned. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p9
The article reports on the warning of Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the low investment-grade underlying rating of Baa3 of Central College because it could loom due to challenges tied to thin liquidity coverage of its floating-rate debt.
- From Good To Great. Freed, Jann; Seymour, Daniel // Quality Progress;May2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p47
Features the quality standard of the Central College in Pella, Iowa. Number of undergraduates in the school; Financial crisis of the school; Operation of satellite campuses of the institution.
- Duelm named to Central College dean's list. // Wilson County News;7/16/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p2E
The article announces that Amber Duelm of La Vernia, Texas has been named and earned a spot on the dean's list at Central College for spring 2014.
- I Knew Something Was Missing. Hendershot, Steve // Campus Life;Oct2000, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p60
Details Christian college volleyball athlete Abbie Brown's move from Kansas State University in Manhattan to Central College in Pella, Iowa. Reasons for moving; Changes in school activities; Spiritual growth achieved at Central; Volleyball accomplishments; Personal thoughts about her move.
- Continuous Improvement on Our Campus--and Yours. Freed, Jann // Administrator;Oct2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on the stages that Central College will go through to integrate quality improvement systems and processes in Pella, Iowa. Development of action projects for continuous campus improvement; Analysis on the academe's administrative management; Assessment of system portfolio.
- Central College in Iowa Junked. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/26/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34018, p1
The article reports that the bond credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the Central College in Pella, Iowa's underlying rating to Ba2 from Baa3 on 62 million U.S. dollars of rated debt as of November 2013 and warned it may not stop there by assigning a negative outlook....
- Variable-rate borrowers turning to different approaches. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p37
Reports on variable-rate municipal borrowers' experimentation with different credit products. Reshuffling of the credit enhancement market; Transformation of the variable-rate sector from a buyer's market to a seller's market; Strategy of structuring a longer term on a credit agreement;...
- Chelsea Building Society cuts SVR by 0.14%. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/16/2013, p1
The article reports that customers on direct-only lender's standard variable rate of Chelsea Building Society in Great Britain will pay 5.65 per cent instead of 5.79 per cent effective December 15, 2013.