New Mexico Housing Agency Will Try a Second Time to Save Bonds
- Existing home sales up 3.1% in December. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Cites the increase in the sales of previously owned homes in the United States in December 1998.
- Home sales advance. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/06/98, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p4A
Focuses on the report released by the US Department of Commerce finding home sales increased in the United States for May 1998.
- New-home sales on record-setting pace. Cardinal, Denise // Las Vegas Business Press;04/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p19
Reports on home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada as of April 1997. Rise in number of homes sold as compared to 1996 sales.
- State home sales continue double digit increase. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/21/94 & 2/28/94, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p41
Reports on the rise in the sale of realtor brokered houses in New York state. Effect of lower interest rates; Increased confidence in the economy.
- Rockland residential sales increased in February. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/4/94 & 4/11/94, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p37
Reports on statistics on home sales in February 1994 in Rockland County, New York State. Home sale prices; Comparison with sales of the previous years.
- Rockland residential sales increase over '93. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/2/94 - 5/9/94, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p42
Reports on residential sales in Rockland County, New York, for March 1994. Increase from March 1993 and 1992; Average selling price for a home.
- Most & least affordable home markets, 1996. // PHC Profit Report;08/01/96, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the average sale prices of houses in various markets as of March 1996. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Fort Worth, Texas; Lubbock, Texas; La Jolla, California.
- Calling all curators. Collins, Jim // Yankee;May97, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p34
Presents several houses for sale in Massachusetts as of May 1997. Description of the properties; List of the properties in the Register of Historic Places; Tenants for expensive properties. INSETS: The money.;The people..
- Where do airline pilots choose to live? Clineff, Kindra // Yankee;June97, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p34
Features a house for sale in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire owned by an airline pilot. History; Cedar flooring; Design; Description of the surrounding environment; Accessibility to the Logan Airport of Boston.
- For those with `the eagle form of nose.' // Yankee;Oct97, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p98
Presents information on a house being offered for sale at 97 Pleasant Street, Massachusetts, which was designed and built in 1860. Number of rooms in the house; Description of the house; Information pertaining to the house's owner Donna and Bill Adams; Amount of money being asked for the house....