Illinois Braces for Procurement Changes
- Healthy competition. Finfer, Andrew // Supply Management;11/17/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p49
Reports on the enactment of the new Public Contract Regulations law that will come into effect by January 31, 2006 in Great Britain. Development of new regulations for framework agreements to ensure that public sector buying remains competitive; Arrangements whereby a supplier is appointed by...
- NIGERIA. // Supply Management;4/24/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that the Nigerian government has approved procurement regulations. Under the regulations, public procurement departments will have authorization to approve deals below 864,000 pounds and construction deals worth less than 2.2 million pounds without going to the federal...
- No Negotiation of Mandatory Technical Requirements in Contract Notice. Aughey, Sean // European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review;2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p256
Article 30(2) of Directive 2004/18 does not allow the contracting authority to negotiate with bidders tenders which do not comply with the mandatory requirements laid down in the technical specifications of the contract as advertised.
- Regulations. // Contract Management;Mar2007, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p61
The article reports on the regulations approved in the United States which concern government contracting and procurement. The regulations include an executive order changing Executive Branch procedures for planning and reviewing agency policy and the Class Determination of Domestic...
- DEFINICJA POSTÄ˜POWANIA O UDZIELENIE ZAMÃ“WIENIA PUBLICZNEGO A ZAKRES ODPOWIEDZIALNOÅšCI ZA NARUSZENIE DYSCYPLINY FINANSÃ“W PUBLICZNYCH W PRZEDMIOCIE ZAMÃ“WIEÅƒ PUBLICZNYCH. Winiarz, Mateusz // Research Papers of the Wroclaw University of Economics / Prace N;2012, Issue 270, p160
The study concerns the problem of the responsibility for the infringement of the public finance discipline in the area of public procurement. The scope of the responsibility is associated with the limits of conduct (the beginning and the end). The article raises, inter alia, the problem...
- Public-Private Partnerships. Davis, Juua paschal // Procurement Lawyer;Fall2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p9
The article focuses on the concept of Public-Private Partnership (PPP). PPP in a broad sense is described as contractual agreements between a public agency and private party to deliver a facility or service for use of general public. An advantage of PPP is that they are free of the restrictions...
- INTERNATIONAL LAW. // Supply Management;Sep2012, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the approval of the draft Public Procurement Bill 2012 in India, which covers public contracts worth more than 5,682 British pounds and will apply to central government ministries, departments, authorities and companies where the government has a stake of over 50 percent.
- PUBLIC PROCUREMENT COSTS CUT VIA LEGAL MODIFICATIONS. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Jul2013, Vol. 13 Issue 132, p6
The article announces that the Macedonian government will not charge tender documentations and all authority concluding contracts are required to upload their tender documents to the electronic public procurement system starting January 2014, to comply with the public procurement law changes.
- ASSEMBLY PROMISES CHANGE. // Supply Management;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the passage of the Public Procurement Bill, which would create a central procurement board to centralise the management of high-value public contracts, in the National Assembly in Namibia.