The Results Are In
- AirGate shows better financials. // RCR Wireless News;12/20/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p12
Presents information on the improvement of the financial results of AirGate PCS Inc. for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2004. Number of subscribers gained by the company; Decline in the average revenue per user; Increase in its full-year net income from a loss in 2003.
- AirGate posts revenues of $6.5M on $25M loss. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p41
Reports on the financial performance of Sprint PCS Network partner, AirGate PCS Inc. in the second quarter of 2000 ended June 30.
- Nextel Partners expects to meet analyst estimates for subscriber additions. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p27
Reports on the additional subscribers of Nextel Partners Inc. for the first quarter of 2002. Estimated additional subscribers of the company; Customer turnover for the quarter; Profits posted by the company.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;1/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p22
Provides information on the stock market performance of several wireless companies in the U.S., as of January 8, 2004. AirGate PCS; Arch Wireless Inc.; Leap Wireless; Rural Cellular Corp.
- Leap reports rise in revenue, but drop in customers. // RCR Wireless News;11/29/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the profit posted by Leap Wireless International Inc. for the third quarter of 2004. Factors affecting the increase in revenue; Decline in net customer additions; Information on the average revenue per user.
- Leap surpasses 2M subs, ups ARPU, but profit sinks. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p3
The article reports on the performance of Leap Wireless International Inc. during the third quarter of 2006. The company took in 161,000 net subscribers during the quarter, a significant increase compared with the 23,000 customer additions during the third quarter of 2005. Leap's customer...
- Leap 4Q follows estimates. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p24
Provides information on the 2001 fourth-quarter results of Leap Wireless International. Number of net subscribers added by Leap to its Cricket service offering for the quarter; Increase in operating revenues; Drop in consolidated net loss; Average revenue per user during the quarter.
- Leap Sets Earnings Bar High For 2002. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;2/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Reports the financial performance of Leap Wireless International Inc. in 2001. Revenue posted by the company in 2001; Plan of the company to renegotiate some of its agreements; Factors attributed to the financial performance of the company.
- Leaps reports 1Q results. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p24
Reports on the earnings of Leap Wireless International Inc. for the first quarter of 2001. Details on the performance of the company; Factors which affected the performance of the company.