Small Carriers Expand, Market By Market
- Leap reports rise in revenue, but drop in customers. // RCR Wireless News;11/29/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p12
Reports on the profit posted by Leap Wireless International Inc. for the third quarter of 2004. Factors affecting the increase in revenue; Decline in net customer additions; Information on the average revenue per user.
- Attacking Churn With Education. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;8/5/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p22
Reports on the churn rates and customer care of carriers in wireless telecommunication industry. Necessity for carriers to have company-wide training about promoting customer loyalty and providing excellent customer service; Propensity to attract credit-challenged subscribers; Importance of...
- Dobson stock falls as tier-two carriers post financials. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/16/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p13
Presents updates on the financial performance of several wireless telephone service companies in the U.S. as of August 16, 2004. Decrease in the stock owned by Dobson Communications Corp.; Increase of the operating revenue of Leap Wireless International Inc. in the second quarter; Decline of...
- Leap 4Q follows estimates. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p24
Provides information on the 2001 fourth-quarter results of Leap Wireless International. Number of net subscribers added by Leap to its Cricket service offering for the quarter; Increase in operating revenues; Drop in consolidated net loss; Average revenue per user during the quarter.
- Leap Sets Earnings Bar High For 2002. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;2/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Reports the financial performance of Leap Wireless International Inc. in 2001. Revenue posted by the company in 2001; Plan of the company to renegotiate some of its agreements; Factors attributed to the financial performance of the company.
- Leaps reports 1Q results. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p24
Reports on the earnings of Leap Wireless International Inc. for the first quarter of 2001. Details on the performance of the company; Factors which affected the performance of the company.
- Leap Reports Better-Than-Expected Earnings. // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p37
Deals with the net loss posted by Leap Wireless International Inc. in June 2000. Implication of the results; Expectation of analysts for the company; Accomplishments and future plans.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p1
Presents updates on the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of August 12, 2002. Petition filed by Network Services LLC for reorganization under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection; Agreement between Network Services and its senior secured creditor regarding financial arrangements;...
- Leap Wireless International, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Leap Wireless International, Inc. SWOT Analysis;5/13/2013, p1
A business analysis for Leap Wireless International Inc., a wireless communications carrier offering digital wireless services under the Cricket brand, is presented. It focuses on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the company. Strengths of the company include...