WW BigTalk To Host Intel VPs
- Lattice CEO sharpens R&D strategy to hit market fast. // Electronics Weekly;4/20/2011, Issue 2464, p4
The article reports that Darin Billerbeck, Lattice Semiconductor Corp.'s new chief executive officer (CEO) has changed the company's research and development (R & D) strategy to hit the market faster.
- New Forums Provide Online Meeting Place for Regional Members. // Physician Executive;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p78
Presents online forums for the members of the American College of Physician Executives (ACPE) to meet and converse in Cyberspace in the United States. Significance of the Regional Forums as a third component in ACPEs online community; Inclusion of other state forming groups; Provision of...
- WHAT YOU'RE SAYING ONLINE. // Coaching at Work;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p13
The article discusses an online discussion about the absence of a single professional body for coaching, posted by Ian Day on www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2274910.
- Intel Invests in Home Automation. // Electronic News;5/1/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p30
The article deals with the decision of Intel Corp. to invest in home automation company Zensys, in May 2006, in the wake of its joining the Z-Wave Alliance. The scope of the partnership between the two companies is discussed. An overview of a statement released by Curt Nichols, vice president...
- Consult With Your Small-Staff E-Neighbor. // Association Management;Jun2002, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p71
Provides information on the American Society of Association Executives' Small-Staff Association listserver.
- ASAE listserv action. // Association Management;May97, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p21
Presents information on some of the answers to technical problems, which are provided by the American Society of Association Executives' listservs. Information on the MediaTel Enhanced Fax Service which allows you to do a fax broadcast.
- Online discussion lists spur debates, deals. Maddox, Kate // Advertising Age;4/20/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p30
Reports on how Internet discussion lists have become a key networking forum for senior executives in online advertising, in the late 1990s. How the interest is also increasing advertising revenues and branding opportunities; Statistics; Comments.
- Imaging Execs React To Deeper Challenges. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/9/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p20
The article presents brief information on a virtual roundtable organized by the trade magazine "TWICE" in which the industry's key U.S. sales and marketing executives discussed how to increase the sale of cameras amid the growing popularity of camera phones.
- Support savings. Connor, Deni // Network World;3/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p42
Looks at the views of information technology managers on the advantages of using Usenet news groups and vendor sites for technical help and updates. Accessibility of Usenets; Discussion forums maintained by volunteer systems operators; Limitations of using Usenet and discussion groups to novice...