Alex bowls over the record books
- PAGE THREE. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p3
Presents news items related to business in New Hampshire as of November 30, 2000. Public Virtues.Com's partnership with Center of New Hampshire-Holiday Inn to sponsor an introductory business etiquette and dining skills seminar for regional media representatives; DF Richard Energy's donation to...
- BIG DEALS. // Business NH Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p57
The article offers New Hampshire news briefs as of 2014.Opening of the office of Newburyport Five Cents Savings Bank. Acquisition of information technology solution provider, Newmarket International Inc. by the technology provider of the travel industry, Amadeus. Donation of 5,000 dollars by the...
- GUIDE. // Boise Weekly;12/4/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p22
The article lists the timings and venues and performers of music performance for December 4-11, 2013 in Boise, Idaho including Alex Richards at 6.30 p.m., Frank Marra at 6.30 p.m. and New Transit at 8.45 p.m.
- Back Talk. // Publishers Weekly;7/30/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 30, p85
The article reviews the book "Back Talk," by Alex Richards.
- Hopping toward the heights of fame. Donahue, Bill // Christian Science Monitor;6/26/97, Vol. 89 Issue 148, p16
Presents the author's experience trying to break the world record for jumps on a pogo-stick. The desire to accomplish something which would elevate them out of their perceived mediocrity; What happened when the author unofficially broke the record.
- Sardine sandwich. // New Internationalist;Nov94, Issue 261, p30
Reports on world records being broken in Lima, Peru. Longest sardine sandwich; Largest mural; Largest eucalyptus broom.
- Pakistan Passionate About Collecting World Records. LEIBY, MICHELE LANGEVINE // News India Times;4/5/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p20
The article observes that Pakistan is passionate about collecting world records, noting that the country has reaped 23 world records in 2012 tat were verified by the Guiness World of Records.
- Weird, wackyand wonderful world of record setting. // India Today;8/4/2014, p40
The article reports on Guinness World Records allowing Indians to set new records.
- Add this up. // India Today;8/4/2014, p42
The article reports that there has been 400 percent increase in the number of applications from India to Guinness World Records since 2007.