Still pining for it
- BLUE PINE IS GREEN. KAISER, JO-ANN // Wood Products;Jun2013, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p33
The article offers information on Lodgepole pine, the hardest hit wood species for the furniture market and is extensively used for furniture making.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Kartman, Jon // Booklist;7/1/94, Vol. 90 Issue 21, p1906
Reviews the book `Pine Furniture Making,' by Anthony Hontoir.
- Furniture maker uses clean tech production methods Riggle, David // In Business;Sep/Oct1992, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p30
No abstract available.
- Mid-atlantic show moves. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep94, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the new location of the 1995 Mid-Atlantic Woodworking & Furniture Supply Show. Reasons behind the selection of new location; Contact information.
- Mid-Atlantic Show. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar96, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p104
Presents information on the 1996 Mid-Atlantic Woodworking & Furniture Supply Show, scheduled for April 19 and 20, 1996 to be held in Washington Fort, Pennslyvania. Highlights of show; Exhibitors' list. INSET: Mid-Atlantic Show Exhibitors' list..
- Recycling island. // Woodworker's Journal;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p23
Shows how to make a wooden kitchen workstation. Equipment and materials needed; Safety considerations; Layout and design of the furniture.
- Furniture. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p58
Presents a listing of furniture made in Great Britain that can be used to beautify homes. Description of the storage furniture in Goldpine of Sussex's Room and Living collection; Introduction of the Bridgecraft's Grosvenor traditional knole sofa; Adult bedroom furniture in elmwood finish from...
- Table for four. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Jul93, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p51
Presents instructions and method of building a versatile gateleg table and chair set. Seats four people comfortably; Dimensions when folded; Materials lists; Building diagrams; Step-by-step instructions.
- Small ideas, big money. Metz, Jerry // Wood & Wood Products;Feb93, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p16
Answers inquiries about furniture making. Alternative to a glue joint ripsaw; Tips on rebuilding a veneer furniture; Finishing touches on oak doors.