Your questions answered
- Alaska Mystery Shoppers. Orr, Vanessa // Alaska Business Monthly;May2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on efforts of the Alaska Mystery Shoppers (AMS) to improve business customer experiences in Alaska. Evaluation of salesmanship, facility appearance, security and cash procedures; Design of AMS to target specific client concerns; Cost of employing AMS.
- How Product Complaints Help Improve Performance. Cohen, David // Management Review;Jul73, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p9
Reveals how product complaints can help improve corporate performance. Ways by which complaints occur; Role of marketing and quality assurance departments in handling complaints; Need to keep management informed; Listening to the customer who does not complain.
- Careful customer handling. Morgan, Michael // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2001, Issue 5246, p11
Provides guidelines to deal with customer complaints in businesses. Need to train customer relations staff to deal with volatile situation; Rules in attending customer complaints; Deciding actions for complaints.
- DON'T STOP BELLYACHING. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p72
Focuses on the importance of customer complaints in business management. Significance of customer feedbacks; Ways to get feedbacks from customers; Example of a complaint turned into an advantage.
- Never Say 'NO' Goldsmith, Barton // Women in Business;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p27
Focuses on the implications of saying 'no' to business management. Psychological implications of the word 'no'; Ways to deal with customer complaints; Influence of prohibiting the use of the word 'no' on business success.
- Complaints Are Great. Keep Them Coming. Arussy, Lior // CRM Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on the importance of customer complaints to the customer relationship management of companies. Information on understanding the nature of complaints; Viewpoint of customers on the meaning of complaints; Discussion on how complaints represent second chances for companies.
- Data aid to tackling complaints. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;1/26/2007, Issue 5522, p9
The author discusses the implications of a well-handled complaint from a consumer. He argues that consumers are likely to understand a deficiency in the product if their complaints are acknowledged by retailers and a resolution is being taken. Moreover, he stresses that consumers do not...
- Customer complaints: tips to help run your business better. Bourque, Ron // New Hampshire Business Review;2/3/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p30
The article examines the assertion that a customer complaint is a tip to help run a business better. Employees who deal with customers should be eater to send whatever information they can gather up the line. Whether a company has little or numerous customers, it is safe to assume some of them...
- Customer Complaints. // Primer on Internal Controls & Auditing: Crucial to Government & ;2004, p28
The article discusses the role of customer complaints in an entity to monitor its manpower and company performance. Information is important in appraising the value and operation of any business enterprise. Complaints imply the performance of a company either an intentional misbehavior of...