New units ups DPA's output
- DPA creditors await their fate. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2008, Issue 5574, p3
The article announces that David Paine Associates Ltd. will have a creditors' meeting on February 13, 2008.
- Development role for Paine. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p4
Reports the focus of the industrial management at David Payne Associates in Great Britain.
- Bloomsbury is best ever launch for David Paine. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p4
Focuses on the success of upholstery manufacturer David Paine Associates' Bloomsbury Set range in Great Britain. Combination of fabric and leather.
- DPA faces administration as tough conditions hit. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p5
The article focuses on the tough trading conditions imposed by Great Britain government to manufacturers and retailers including David Paine Associates Ltd. (DPA). DPA is in the process of informing its 50 stocklists of the situation. The company noted that it cannot get finance from the bank...
- product review. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2007, Issue 5541, p27
The article evaluates several furniture products including the Dee - Stunning modern medium sofa corner from David Paine Associates Ltd., a contemporary chair from David Paine Associates Ltd. and the York Sofabed from Luxor Upholstery.
- Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p15
Features several furniture at the exhibit in Derbyshire, England. Jasper sofa of David Paine Associates; Keats sofa from Contrast Upholstery; Pine bedroom furniture from Hypnos.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p3
Presents a news roundup about the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 9, 1998. Includes the expansion plans by upholstery firm David Paine Associates; Sale of Paul Wilson Pine Furniture after being placed in administrative receivership; Opening of Mark Asplin Whitley's workshop.
- Founders sell shares in leather company. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p4
Reports on the plan of the founders of upholstery manufacturer David Paine Associates to sell their shares in the company in Great Britain. Factors affecting the founders' decision; Implication of the sale for the company; Statement of managing director Glen Dixon on the impact of the share...
- product review. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p34
The article presents a comparison of furniture including products from David Paine Associates Ltd., Luxor Upholstery, and Abbeylands Ltd.