- Autumn Addict Success. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2014, Issue 5903, p20
The article offers information on the Minerva Autumn Furniture Show to be held in October 2014 and includes a floor plan of designated places and lists of exhibitors in the event including Alstons Ltd., Anbercraft, and Forbo.
- Be selective at show time. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p3
Provides tips for furniture trade show visitors in Europe. Importance of planning for show visits; Arrangement of the products by design style; Benefits of the arrangements for retailers and exhibitors.
- Cologne due for facelift in 2006. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the changes being planned for the next edition of the International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Renovation changes for the facility of the show; Construction of new exhibition buildings; Features of the furniture fair.
- The season of the 'Big Three.'. Fowler, Mark // Walls & Ceilings;Mar2008, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p8
The author explains the factors that make trade shows in the walls and ceilings industry a success. He says the first is education, where every detail of the planning stage is examined to learn from any mistakes, thus making improvement for the following year's show. Second on his list is...
- Mexican mfrs. feel heat from Chinese. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p1
Highlights the winter edition of Expo Mueble Internacional furniture show in Guadalajara, Mexico. Move of manufacturers in maintaining competitive positions in the industry; Decline in furniture exports to the U.S.; Investment of manufacturers in solid-wood furniture machinery.
- The lines are blurring, but colorfully. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p71
Comments on the results of the 2001 NeoCon Furniture Show. Trends in textile fabrics; Increase in the number of specialty rug exhibitors.
- Copenhagen sees the light with blond wood. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p4
Highlights the Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Denmark. Demand for modern, light finish designs; Products of Hammel and Club 8.
- Nifty at Fifty. // Cabinet Maker;4/29/2011, Issue 5735, p22
The article reviews the exhibition "Saloni 2011" at Milan, Italy on April 12-17, 2011.
- Spanish showcase. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;
Reports on the holding of the 1998 International Furniture Fair in Valencia, Spain. Valencia as country's furniture manufacturing hub; Quality of products; Efforts of the Spanish furniture industry to improve its presence in the international markets.