Nordic firms offer new twist and shout
- No appointment needed. Margolies, Jane // House Beautiful;Jan96, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on Aero, a furniture design firm in New York City. Reputation; Addition of a ground-level shop; Contact information.
- Aero dynamic duo launches NK. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p3
Reports the launching of NK company by Paul Newman and Nazanin Kamali of the Aero furniture company in Great Britain. List of NK products; Construction of NK as a leading British product brand; Plan to open a retail branch.
- The art of selling more than goods. Gome, Amanda // BRW;08/05/96, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p51
Profiles Ross Madden and his management of furniture manufacturer Aero Design. Career history of Madden; Background to the establishment of Aero Design; Benefits of franchising for Madden; Growth of the company.
- Aero site bought by Amazing Emporium. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p2
Focuses on the acquisition of the furniture company Aero by the Amazing Emporium International in London, England. Business history of the acquired company; Product offering of the Aero; Opening of the contemporary store furniture store.
- Quiet beverage categories will make noise in '96. Martin, Dawn // Beverage Industry;Dec95, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p34
Reports that according to the vice president of pepsi-Cola Company, Megan Pryor, lots of money will be flowing for root beer, fruit beverages and international marketing. Coke's acquisition; Comments from Michael Johnson, senior brand manager of business development at Miller Brewing Company. ...
- How do I love thee? Let me count 10 ways. Gordon, Ian // Business Quarterly;Autumn94, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p68
Presents suggestions for manufacturers to help build commitment of wholesaler and retailer companies that sell their products and the quality of working relationships. Includes treatment of intermediaries as customers; Intermediaries as independent businessmen; Augmentation of service;...
- Implementing new product development. Jeffery, Maurice // Candy Industry;Sep93, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p58
Discusses ways to ensure a successful product launch. Integration of product, packaging and marketing development; Three phases of commissioning the production line; General rules in production commissioning; Maximizing success; Monitoring consumer reaction; Optimization of each part.
- JUMP THOSE HURDLES! Boyle, Lois // Catalog Age;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p51
Presents several hurdles in selling the products in the catalogs. Need for creative teams to have a tools for selling; Importance of having the ability to convince the recipient to open the catalog; Organization of the catalog.
- Making the right pitch. Koch, J. David // Playthings;May96, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p66
Suggests basic rules for presenting an idea to a multimedia company. Comprehension of the philosophy, history and mandate of the company; Knowledge of experience in the multimedia field; Demonstrating of a commercial product; Details on making brief presentations; Major mistakes people make in...