- Parker and Farr targets modern buyer with new launch. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p8
The article reports that the furniture manufacturer Parker and Farr Furniture Ltd. of JDP Furniture Group Ltd. is about to launch its English Collection of furniture in Mayfair area in London, England on March 2013.
- Long point weathers the storm. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p3
Reports the Long Point furniture exhibition at the Rose Gardens in Toton, Great Britain. Products showcased includeas Oxford chair by Cintique; Langley sofa by Parker & Farr; Monet sofa by Bernhardt Furniture; Additional products for Tuscan range and Tansen collection by William Sheppee.
- Better by Farr. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p12
Highlights the views of Norma Kerry, head of upmarket upholstery manufacturer Parker & Farr, concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain. Career advancement; Emphasis on quality; Non-downgrading of materials despite unfavorable market conditions; Preference for traditional, hand-stitched...
- High-end upholstery firm to launch new service for interior designers. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2013, Issue 5836, p7
The article reports on the launch of Interior Design Privilege Card by upholstery manufacturer Parker & Farr Furnitue Ltd.
- Upholstery manufacturer moves production. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2014, Issue 5893, p6
The article offers information on the expansion of the business of the furniture manufacturer Parker & Farr, in Sandiacre, Nottingham, England and also mentions the views of Tony Crinion, managing director of the company on the same.
- Dramatic Saracen is front runner from JDP. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Features the sofa designs unveiled by various manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition in third week of September 2000. JDP Furniture Group's bold and striking Saracen; Inspiration's modern offering called Ibis; Parker & Farr's Art Deco Broadway with scatter cushion back and pleated armed...
- Creature comforts. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p14
Presents comments from various retailers, manufacturers and agents in the furniture industry in the European Union. Remarks of Norma Kerry, marketing director of Parker & Farr, on the company's forte; Explanation of Paul Morgan of Hafren Furnishers concerning the company's sales trend; Statement...
- Long Eaton Guild At Home. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p18
The article evaluates several pieces of living room furniture, including the Manolo sofa from Duresta Upholstery, the Serena sofa from Wade Upholstery, and the Sandringham hand-made sofa from Parker+Farr Furniture Ltd.
- The fabric of my life, in three piles. Bird, Peggy // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p16
Focuses on the task of sorting cloths by fabric. Information on cotton fabrics; Description of the different tasks invovled in sorting of clothes.