- Minimalist millennium looks for monkwell. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p4
Reports on Monkwell's launched of its Fragments Future fabric book at Design Interiors.
- Monkwell's cafÃ© society. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p3
Reports the launching of a collection of furnishing and upholstery fabrics along with wallpaper by Monkwell company. Component of the CafÃ© de Flore designs; Composition of the wallpaper designs; Claims of Noel Holmes, head of design on the collection.
- Natural charms. Kelett, Maya // Australian House & Garden;Aug2002, Issue 8, p23
Focuses on the CafÃ© De Flore collection by Monkwell from Crowson Fabrics. Innovations in fabric; Variety of colors; Range of textile fabrics.
- Monkwell gets South American flavour. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Reports on Monkwell's launching of the South American inspired Adobe upholstery and curtain fabric range.
- Swatchwatch. // Australian House & Garden;Aug2001, Issue 8, p32
Features Monkwell's Bison range of commercial-grade velvets. Hop; Sahara; Stone; Cashew.
- Monkwell gets in touch with luxury. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p6
Features the Monaco and Latina textile collection of Monkwell launched at the Design Interiors Expo in England. key features; Texture of the collection; Colors of the collection.
- Monkwell goes to Crowson for pound2.7m. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p1
Reports the acquisition of Monkwell by Crowson Fabrics from Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain.
- Intertextil Shanghai Adds Another Hall. // Home Textiles Today;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p21
The article reports on the expansion in the location of the Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles 2010 show from nine to ten halls which will take place at the Shanghai New International Expo centre in Shanghai, China from August 24-26, 2010.
- MINNESOTA. // Ornament;2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "Beyond Peacocks and Paisleys: Handicrafted Textiles of India and its Neighbors," at the Goldstein Museum of Design in Saint Paul, Minnesota, through September 25, 2011.