Express range delivers double-digit growth
- Furnishing sales leap 20% at Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p1
Reports on the increase of sales of home furnishings at Great Britain-based Laura Ashley from 1999 to 2000.
- Variety is spice of sales for Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p2
Reports on the growth in sales of the home furnishings company Laura Ashley. Reason for the growth in sales of the company; Estimation of the turnover and profits of the company in October 2002.
- Laura Ashley warning. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p5
Reports on the sales of Laura Ashley during the 2002 Christmas season in Great Britain. Factors affecting the trading performance of home furnishings; Revenue of the company during the holidays.
- Laura Ashley sells its U.S. operations. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/29/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 82, p10
Reports that women's wear and home furnishings retailer Laura Ashley PLC is planning to sell its North American subsidiary to Laura Ashley Inc. formed by major shareholders and North American management. Plan to write off amounts due from the North American business; Sale or closure of the...
- Laura Ashley to roll out standalone home furnishing stores. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Cites the plan of British firm Laura Ashley Holdinsg PLC to open more standalone home furnishings store and increase the space devoted to home furnishings in existing stores.
- Multiple reports sales drop. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p8
The article reports on the decrease in sales of home furnishing retailer Laura Ashley by 0.9% in the first quarter of 2014 with furniture accounted for 30% from its operation in Great Britain in the financial year ended January 25, home accessories with 29% and decorating products at 23%.
- Shares rise with LA speculation. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p5
Reports on the continued increase in the share prices of Laura Ashley due to the speculation on an imminent takeover offer.
- Troubled Laura Ashley `will not break even.' // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p5
Informs that Laura Ashley has declared pre-tax losses from January to June 1997. Statistics on its pre-tax losses; Reason for its poor trading; Moves made to boost its management team.
- Laura Ashley achieves record profits in 2010 but sales fall in New Year. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p6
The article provides information on the profit for 2010 and sales for January 2011 of Laura Ashley Holdings PLC.