- Dentsply sinks teeth into flex internationally to aid recruitment. Robertson, Jambi // Employee Benefits;Sep2006, p7
The article reports that Dentsply has been looking to roll out an international flexible benefits scheme. The initiative was undertaken in response to employee demand for greater flexibility and attract staff in some countries. The manufacturer and supplier of products to the dental industry...
- Bronzing this summer. // British Dental Journal;6/28/2003, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p691
Reports on the sales promotion program of Hi-Di dental burs by manufacturer of dental materials, Dentsply. Information on various promotional schemes of the company.
- Local anaesthetic shortage. // British Dental Journal;4/8/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 7, p367
The article reports on the difficulties encountered by dentists in Great Britain in obtaining supplies of dental local anesthetics due to the shortage that has arisen since Dentsply ceased production of some of their product range. The Department of Health has agreed to keep the British Dental...
- Stocks to Sink Your Teeth Into. Hajim, Corey // Fortune;11/28/2005, Vol. 152 Issue 11, p258
The article offers investment advice for people looking to invest in dental-supply companies. Americans are increasing the amount of visits to the dentist. Dental supply companies such as Dentsply and Sybron have benefited from the increased demand for dental services. Dental-supply companies...
- Quick pain relief. // British Dental Journal;11/12/2005, Vol. 199 Issue 9, p611
Features the Oradix periodontal gel non-injectable dental local anesthetic from Dentsply Ltd. Capabilities of the periodontal gel non-injectable dental local anesthetics; Distinct features of Oradix; Contact information.
- Increased adhesion. // British Dental Journal;6/24/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 12, p704
The article introduces the tray adhesives Fix and Silfix from Dentsply Ltd. According to the company, the novel dental adhesives ensure strong retention of impression material, be it alginates or A-silicones, inside the tray. Fix Adhesive are solvent-based adhesives which increase the adhesion...
- High fracture toughness. // British Dental Journal;6/24/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 12, p704
The article introduces the Esthet X, a novel denture system from Dentsply Ltd. According to the company, Esthet X combines life-like aesthetics with high fracture toughness. The product offers the choice of either a quick, single-translucency restoration or you can build up the restoration in...
- Ultrasonic scaling. // British Dental Journal;7/23/2005, Vol. 199 Issue 2, p119
Provides information on Bellissima Ultrasonic Inserts from Dentsply International Inc. which offer a unique choice in 30K ultrasonic scaling by combining Cavitron inserts with a soft, dimpled and comfortable grip. Key features of the inserts.
- New model arrives. // British Dental Journal;7/24/2004, Vol. 197 Issue 2, p104
Features Cavitron Bobcot Pro, a dental instrument designed and developed by Dentsply for the dental apparatus industry. Functionality of the apparatus; Pros and cons; Price of the device.