- Zebra watch. // National Geographic World;Jul88, Issue 155, p4
Describes the research work of Dr. Joshua Ginsberg in Africa studying the rare Grevy's zebra. Tracking from radio collars; Behavior patterns of species.
- Samburu: Zebras. // Earthwatch Institute Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p24
The Samburu landscape of rich savannah and acacia grassland habitats is a stronghold for the endangered Gravy's zebra, but 90 percent of the land falls outside protected areas. One can help the organization Earthwatch Institute's new Samburu Conservation Research Initiative explore how an...
- SURVIVAL TRICKS. // Ranger Rick;Sep2010, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p7
The article presents information on the behavior of Grevy's zebras.
- STRIPES in TROUBLE. // Ranger Rick;Sep2010, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p8
The article presents information on the process by which the Grevy's zebra became an endangered species.
- PITCHING IN. // Ranger Rick;Sep2010, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p9
The article presents information on efforts to save the Grevy's zebra from extinction.
- FAST FACTS. // Ranger Rick;Sep2010, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p11
The article presents information on the habits, physiology, and name of the Grevy's zebra.
- FOAL PLAY? // Ranger Rick;Sep2010, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p12
Photographs are presented of Grevy's zebra foals with their mothers.
- Zebras of Kenya. // Earthwatch Institute Journal;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p24
Reports on Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, cooperatively managed, private wildlife conservancy in Kenya protecting endangered Grevy's zebra. Interaction of Grevy's and plains zebras in the conservancy; Difference in social systems of Grevy's and plains zebras.
- Karyotypic relationships among Equus grevyi, Equus burchelli and domestic horse defined using horse chromosome arm-specific probes. P. Musilova; S. Kubickova; E. Zrnova; P. Horin; J. Vahala; J. Rubes // Chromosome Research;Oct2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p807
AbstractÃ‚Â Ã‚Â Using laser microdissection we prepared a set of horse chromosome arm-specific probes. Most of the probes were generated from horse chromosomes, some of them were derived from Equus zebra hartmannae. The set of probes were hybridized onto E. grevyi chromosomes in order...