NJ Transit OKs $1.79B Operating Budget, $1.35B Capital Plan
- Fighting to stay on track. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;10/22/2012, p1
The article focuses on the multiuse transit-oriented development project of public transportation firm NJ Transit and investment, management and development company LCOR Inc. in New Jersey. LCOR has been working with NJ to create a plan that will take advantage of the site's proximity to a range...
- NJ Transit OKs '07 Capital Plan With $675M in Bond Proceeds. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32436, p6
The article reports on the approval by New Jersey Transit Authority's board of directors of a $1.5 billion operating budget and a $1.3 billion capital spending plan for fiscal 2007. Bond proceeds amounting $675 million will be utilized to aid finance the capital budget. Almost $370 million in...
- NJTransit QKs $1.29B Capital Plan, $1.6B Operating Budget. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/12/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32669, p3
The article reports that the New Jersey Transit (NJT) Authority has approved a $1.29 billion capital plan and a $1.6 billion operating budget for fiscal 2008. With this, the authority is expecting to sell about $250 million of bonds on September 2007 to help finance capital projects in New...
- N.J. Transit Approves Fare Hike, 2016 Budget. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34344, p1
The New Jersey Transit Board of Directors has approved a 9% fare hike as part of its fiscal 2016 operating budget adopted on July 15.
- In Transit. // Railway Age;Aug2004, Vol. 205 Issue 8, p17
Presents news briefs on railroad companies in the U.S. as of August 2004. Information on a fiscal 2005 operating budget adopted by NJ Transit; Funds allocated by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority for an analysis on Long Island Rail Road by DMJM+Harris.
- ACES ready to go. // Railway Age;Jan2009, Vol. 210 Issue 1, p21
The article announces the plan of NJ Transit to start offering rail service between New York City and Atlantic City, New Jersey through its ACES on February 6, 2009. ACES is a joint venture of Caesars Atlantic City, Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, and Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa. Collectively,...
- NJ Transit maps record capital program. // Railway Age;Apr93, Vol. 194 Issue 4, p6
Announces NJ Transit's unveiling of a $514 million capital improvement program for fiscal year beginning July 1, 1993. Approval required from state legislature and regional planning agencies; Provisions; Smaller projects.
- NJ Transit: On a growth curve. Vantuono, William C. // Railway Age;May93, Vol. 194 Issue 5, p55
Reports on New Jersey Transit's expansion plans for the next five years after 1993. $514 million for 1994; Rail system reconfiguration; Upgrade of existing services; Integration of bus and rail; TransitCheck incentive program; Funding for operations.
- Light rail for New Jersey's waterfront. // Railway Age;May93, Vol. 194 Issue 5, p56
Discusses New Jersey Transit's planned light rail system in Hudson and Bergen counties. Study on Locally Preferred Alternative (LPA) transport system; Transit options; Consensus from 12 municipalities; Timetables; Fleet build-up.