BP Ahead of Feds
- Mixed Messages as the Oil Continues to Spew. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;5/30/2010, p4
A blog related to the failure of the efforts of BP PLC to clean oil spills from the Gulf of Mexico is presented.
- Libertarians Say Government Shares Blame With BP For Oil Spill. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);6/23/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p7
The article reports on the statement issued by Wes Benedict, executive director of the Libertarian Party, asserting that the U.S. government shares the blame for the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico with the British Petroleum PLC (BP).
- Spill costs up to $2.65B; BP denies CEO resigning. KUNZELMAN, MICHAEL // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 151, p14
The article reports that the clean up efforts of BP PLC on the oil spill of Gulf of Mexico reached 2.65 dollars.
- Political patience wanes as Gulf oil spill grows. Hebert, H. Josef // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/12/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 112, p14
The article reports on the decline of political patience as executives at BP PLC cannot stop a broken underwater well from spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico.
- BP says company's oil spill study had limitations. Cappiello, Dina // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;9/29/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p13
The article reports on the limitations of the BP PLC's study on oil spill.
- BP may drill again in spill reservoir. // Delta Automotive Report;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the plan of BP PLC to drill again in the spilled reservoir in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Oil Spill, A Threat to Communities. LaGrand, Wendell A. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;6/16/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the implications of the British Petroleum Co. PLC (BP PLC) oil spill in the Gulf Coast in Mexico to the oil consumers and the environment in the U.S.
- Alaska's New Oil Stain. // E THIS WEEK;7/24/2011, p4
A blog related to the oil spill in Alaska from a pipeline owned by BP PLC is discussed.
- Panel examines post-spill decisions by BP and U.S. Cappiello, Dina // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/27/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 228, p10
The article reports on the investigation of the decisions regarding the Gulf oil spill by the BP PLC and the U.S.