Miami-Dade Closes in on Airport Renovation With $524 Million Sale
- Miami officials approve $140 million airport bond resolution. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;02/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30836, p36
Reports the approval of a resolution on an airport revenue bonds issuance by the Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners in Miami, Florida. Implications for the finance of the Miami International Airport capital plan; Context of the borrowing package; Rating of the airport debt by the Moody's...
- MIA'S North Terminal adds 16 more gates. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;7/26/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that the Miami International Airport has completed the renovation of the 16 gates in its North Terminal and re-opened them on July 20, 2010.
- Miami-Dade Issues $790 Million for Airport Refunding. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;11/27/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33819, p3
The article reports that Miami-Dade County of Florida has issued refund bonds of 790 million U.S. dollars for Miami International Airport.
- Oklahoma City Council Considering Bond Proposal for Airport Expansions. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/11/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31034, p3
Reports on the bond proposal of the Oklahoma City Council for airport expansion and renovation in Oklahoma. Worth of revenue bonds to be issued by the Oklahoma City Airport Trust; Public impact of the proposed airport improvements; Plan for additional general aviation airports.
- Miami-Dade officials brainstorming options for fiscally troubled airport. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30766, p4
Reports that Miami-Dade County, Florida commissioners held a special aviation workshop in response to Mayor Alex Penelas' request to fix spending and management problems at Miami International Airport. County's options on the airport's problems; Major suggestions of KPMG's airport authority...
- Sea Level Mile High & Higher. Adams, Michael André // Business Traveler;Nov2014, p54
The article discusses topics related to international airports in Latin America. Topics include the Miami International Airport (MIA) in Florida and the improvements made to the airport, Mexican President Enrique PeÃ±a Nieto's plans for the Mexico City International Airport, officially called...
- Pennsylvania Will Deal for Airport Terminal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority to sell its 30 million dollar unrated tax-exempt revenue bonds to finance US Airways' equipment facility and terminal upgrades at the Philadelphia International Airport.
- MM Nears Renovation Wrap-Up. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p1
The article reports on the move of Miami-Dade County officials in Florida to price 524 million dollars of tax-exempt aviation revenue bonds to finance for the 6.49 billion dollar capital improvement plan in Miami International Airport. Anne Syrcle Lee, chief financial officer for the county's...
- 'Diluted' Water Loses AAA. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/5/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33311, p9
The article reports on the A-plus rating given by Standard and Poor's Corp. on the water revenue bonds of Omaha Metropolitan Utilities in Nebraska.