Inventories Up 0.1%; Sales Decrease 0.9%
- Inventories Rise 0.4%; Sales Jump 2.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p2
The article presents the report from the U.S. Commerce Department which revealed that the country's business inventories and sales have increased by 0.4% and 2.3% in March 2010, respectively.
- Business Sales Rise 0.6%; Inventories Gain 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p2
The article reports that business inventories have grown 0.3% to 1,580.2 billion dollars in March 2011, while sales increased 0.6% to 1,241 billion dollars, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- October Business Inventories Up 0.2%; Sales Down 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
Business inventories rose 0.2% to $1.760 trillion in October, while sales were down 0.1% to $1.351 trillion, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.
- December Business Inventories Up 0.1%; Sales Down 0.9%. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;2/12/2015, p13
The article reports on the data from the U.S. Commerce Department which show the increase of business inventories and the decline of sales in December 2014.
- Wholesale Inventories, Sales Both Increase in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32833, p2
The article reports on growth of merchant wholesalers inventories and sales for January 2008 in the U.S. According to the Commerce Department, inventories of merchant wholesalers increases to $414.8 billion and its sales rose to $387.7 billion. Economists polled by International Financing Review...
- Inventories Fall 1.0%; Sales Decline 0.1%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33149, p2
The article reports on the data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce concerning business inventories and sales in 2009. It shows that business inventories slid to $1.368 biliion following a revised 1.3% decline to $1.382 billion in April, while sales levels decreased by 0.1% in May....
- September Business Inventories Up 0.3%; Sales Flat. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/17/20144, Issue 34211, p1
Business inventories rose 0.3% to $1.756 trillion in September, while sales were unchanged at $1.353 trillion, the Commerce Department reported Friday.
- April Retail Sales and Ex-Autos Both Rise 0.1%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p2
The article reports that retail sales has increased 0.1% to 408.0 billion dollars in April 2012, excluding automobile sales, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Business Sales Up 0.5%; Inventories Gain 0.6%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;10/16/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33797, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Commerce has reported that business sales in the country have increased by 0.5 percent in August 2012.