Retail Sales Fall 0.5%; Ex-Autos Drop 0.1%
- Retail Sales Limp Into Peak Season. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/19/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Commerce Department has posted a decine in retail sales, including food service, auto and parts sales.
- Retail Sales Rise 0.6%; Ex-Autos Increase 0.4%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p2
The article reports on the 0.6% increase in the retail sales in the U.S. in September 2010 as revealed by the Commerce Department.
- Coming This Week. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/7/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 95, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the retail industry in the U.S. including Fossil Inc.'s third-quarter sales and earnings, the Commerce Department's September 2011 foreign trade report, and Nordstrom Inc.'s third-quarter sales and earnings.
- Retail Sales Slide 0.3%; Ex-Autos Decline 0.2%. Ackerman, Andrew // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the decline of retail and automobile sales by 0.3 and 0.2 percent respectively which was revealed by the Department of Commerce in the U.S.
- Retail Sales Rebound After 3 Straight Declines. ANDREA RIQUIER // Investors Business Daily;4/15/2015, pA01
The article reports that the U.S. retail sales increased in March 2015 as sales were up 0.9 percent for the month, says the Commerce Department.
- June Sales Are Disappointing. // MMR;7/23/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p2
The article focuses on the retail sales in the U.S. which dropped by 0.5% from May to June 2012. based on the report of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- June Brings an Uptick in Retail Sales. // MMR;7/28/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1
The article offers information on the report from U.S. Department of Commerce which shows a 0.2% increase in retail sales in the country because of strong employment.
- Strong October Retail Sales Gains Seen As Retail Stocks Soar. CARSON, ED // Investors Business Daily;11/14/2016, p1
The article reports that retail sales likely showed continued strength in October 2016 in the U.S., ahead of the Commerce Department releasing monthly figures on November 15, 2016, as retail stocks jump.
- Specialty Store Sales Up In March. ELLIS, KRISTI // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 77, p2
The article offers information on the retail apparel sales witnessed in speciality sales in the U.S. in 2010. According to the Commerce Department clothing and accessories store sales increased a seasonally adjusted 0.6 percent compared with 18.9 billion dollars, while sales at general...