Something Brewing at San Miguel?
- Special Report: Ramon Ang makes things work. // Filipino Reporter;7/6/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 31, p28
The article profiles Ramon Ang, chief executive and single biggest shareholder of San Miguel Corporation (SMC), one of the biggest conglomerates in the Philippines. According to the author, SMC has undergone a major strategic shift under the leadership of Ang and chairman Eduardo Cojuangco Jr....
- San Miguel launches image-building push. Militante, Giselle // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/20/2002, p8
Reports the launching of print advertising campaign by food and beverage company San Miguel in Manila, Philippines. Improvement of the corporate profile; Establishment of San Miguel Pure Foods Co.; Alleviation of quality standards.
- Regionalisation: San Miguel is leading by example. Macrae, Maggie // Asian Business Review;Jul95, p34
Features Philippine company, San Miguel and its Asian expansion. Chief executive office, Andres Soriano III's rationalization of the need for the company to expand overseas; Target growth; Overseas projects for 1995. INSET: San Miguel in Asia at a glance..
- Philippines getting hot-fill bottle plant. // Plastics News;1/27/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p11
Reports on San Miguel Corp. subsidiary Right Pak International Corp.'s plan to build a plant that will produce hot-fill polyethylene plastic bottles in Canlubang, Philippines.
- Playing political angles. Lanchner, David // Global Finance;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p37
Looks at First Pacific founder Manuel Pangilinan's possible move after he lost his bid to acquire control of the Philippine brewer San Miguel Corp. Pangilinan's search for packaging and consumer goods companies in the Asian region; Negotiations made with Indonesia's Salim family and Indofood's...
- Getting there. Chavez, Gertrude // Global Finance;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p47
Reveals the local marketing strategy of San Miguel Corp. for its various food and beer products amidst the existing currency crisis in the Philippine economy. Profile of San Miguel Corp.; Market share of beer and food products; Response to market competitions; Expansion in the international market.
- San Miguel set to start work on Boracay airport. // Filipino Reporter;4/25/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p20
The article reports that diversified conglomerate San Miguel Corp. (SMC) as of late April 2014 is scheduled to commence work on the expansion project of the Boracay airport or the Godofredo P. Ramos Airport in Boracay, Philippines within the first half of 2014.
- San Miguel plans billion dollar regional expansion. // Asian Business Review;Jul95, p22
Reports on Philippine company, San Miguel's plan to invest $1.6 billion over the next three years to expand at home and abroad. Projects planned for funding; Rate of the company's overseas expansion.
- San Miguel gets bottle revamp in 1.5m pound campaign. // Marketing (00253650);4/19/2001, p4
Reports on Spain-based brewer San Miguel Corp.'s revamp of its packaging as part of a marketing campaign in Great Britain. Launch of bottles designed by FLB to win wider pub distribution.