- Globe looks for a long term CURE. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Apr2012, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the claim by Filipino telecoms operator Globe Telecom's Ernest Cu as of April 2012 that they will bid for the third generation (3G) license of Connectivity Unlimited Resource Enterprises Inc. (CURE) when its parent firm Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PLDT) sells its...
- Ayala's Customer Guy. Montlake, Simon // Forbes Asia;Jul2010, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p73
The article focuses on Ernest Cu, chief executive officer (CEO) of Globe Telecom Inc., part of the Ayala Group run by Jaime Zoebel de Ayala. Cu understands the need to build customer loyalty and investments in new businesses for keeping his company competitive in the market. According to...
- Globe Telecom sets $650 million budget for data investment. Majithia, Kavit // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Filipino carrier Globe Telecom has earmarked capex of approximately $650 million for data-related investments for this year.
- Strategic planning: will it influence the future of environmental health research VanderMeer, Dan // Environmental Health Perspectives;Sep1993, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p296
No abstract available.
- Strategic planning resource. // Bank Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p64
Presents responses to seven questions to the service providers listed under the category `Strategic Planning' in July 1994 Annual Buyer's Guide. Definition of strategic planning; Experience with types of financial services institutions; Work with nonfinancial services companies; Functions;...
- Bringing strategy to life. Tapp, Lawrence G. // Business Quarterly;Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p7
Focuses on corporate strategic planning. Hiring of employees; Mechanics of change; Author's experiences as a chief executive officer of one of the world's largest packaging conglomerates.
- Putting the board to work on strategy. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 18 Issue 102, p27
Presents the results of a survey of senior executives and board directors on strategic assessment. Five key elements that let directors assess strategic options.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Kenya Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one on the strategic planning process and consultants who help their clients with the task, one on the strategic investment and entry alternatives in Kenya and one on the strategic profile of Kenya.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Monaco Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one on the strategic planning process and consultants who help their clients with the task, one on the strategic investment and entry alternatives in Monaco and one on the strategic profile of the country.