Salvation At The Call Center
- Customer Centricity Still Requires a Human Touch. // Marketing News;Jun2015, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that business-to-business (B-to-B) demand generation specialist Televerde has released the results of a survey which showed that the sales and marketing departments of B-to-B companies are not aligned with regard to customer engagement strategies.
- Top Tucson-area teleservices firms. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;07/27/98, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p18
Ranks teleservices firms in Tucson, Arizona based on the number of their full-time equivalent employees, current as of July 27, 1998. Includes contact information; Services offered; Year founded.
- Call centres: Battery farming or free range? Crome, Matthew // Credit Control;1998, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p12
Predicts that the British call center industry will have a lack of employees by year 2001. Presence of foreign employees; Competition for market share; Strategy for retaining employees.
- The accent is the message. // Management Today;Aug1996, p14
Focuses on the importance of accent when carrying messages in call centers. Stereotype speech characteristics; Taking telephone inquiries; Preference for Scottish accent.
- Call centers are the strategic key to profitable... Orr, Bill // ABA Banking Journal;Feb97, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p66
States that banks are not getting the full benefits from their call centers. Possible reasons for this problem; Reference to a study which Financial Training Resources Incorporated conducted for ABA (American Bankers Association); Statements from Anne Livingston, ABA's associate director for...
- Inbound call center employees are taking control. Culp, Mildred // San Diego Business Journal;07/06/98, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p33
Focuses on the inbound call centers in the United States. Changes in inbound call centers; Importance of call centers to businesses; Results of studies on call centers; Problems associated with inbound call centers.
- Update: New Mexico Call Centers. Kidder, Lyn // New Mexico Business Journal;May2003, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on call centers in rural areas of New Mexico. Attractive features of New Mexico for call center operation; Information on a number of call centers affected by unstable economy; Success of Flowers.com and ASW call centers in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- New tools needed for call center design. Rosenberg, Arthur M. // Business Communications Review;Aug96, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p51
Reports that conventional telephone calls will still be the bread and butter of call centers. Development of telephone user interfaces; Definition of `application management' in call processing; Necessity for new tools in call processing applications. INSET: A TSR by any other name...
- Call center market update. // Business Communications Review;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p10
Presents an update of developments in the call center market of the United States as of May 1997. Trends that will change call center design and functionality; Cost comparison between automatic call distributors and private branch exchanges; Market leader in terms of measured number of...