The Savior From Singapore
- T-Rex. Thomas, Geoffrey // Air Transport World;May2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p38
The article reports on the success of Regional Express Holdings Ltd. (Rex) in the airline industry despite recession. Rex was managed by Singaporean airline directors, Lim Kim Hai and Lee Thian Soo and were supported by the Rex's rank and file employees. It further states that two years later,...
- Lim boosts Rex stake. // Travel Daily;9/15/2014, p1
The article reports that Lim Kim Hai, executive chairman of Regional Express Holdings Ltd., has purchased an additional 33,386 shares on stock market on September 12, 2014.
- More shares for Lim. // Travel Daily;9/17/2014, p1
The article reports that aircraft carrier Regional Express Holdings Ltd. executive chairman Lim Kim Hai has purchased a further 40,000 shares of the carrier on the market.
- Regional Express downgrades profit. // Travel Daily;11/28/2012, p9
The article reports on the commitment of the airline company Regional Express Holdings Ltd. to face the challenges despite expectations of 35 percent drop on its profit for 2012/2013 in Europe.
- Pax drops, but Rex profits. // Travel Daily;8/29/2013, p8
The article discusses the statement of Lim Kim Hai, chairman of Regional Express Holdings Ltd., about the positive impact of Carbon Tax on the carrier which reported a $19.2 million profit before tax for the financial year ending June 30, 2013.
- FLIGHT OF THE BUSH PHOENIX. Chinnery, Kevin // BRW;4/5/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p40
The article presents Regional Express executive chairman Lim Kim Hai's strategic plan for the turnaround and growth of the local service airline in Australia. The plan includes an emphasis on an optimal passenger load factor of 65 to 70 percent, scheduling of flights at different times of the...
- Regional News. // Air Transport World;Apr2011, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the aviation industry. Pinnacle Airlines Corp. president and chief executive officer (CEO) Phillip Trenary has resigned from his position to pursue other interests. Phoenix, Arizona-based Mesa Air Group has restructured and emerged from bankruptcy as it...
- Rex the "last man standing". // Travel Daily;8/28/2014, p8
The article reports on the 7.725 million profit for Regional Express for the 2013 to June 30, which saw passenger numbers dropped 3.4%, combined with record high fuel prices and lower interest income.
- Regional Express. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p3
The article reports on the 9% net profit decline of Australian regional carrier Regional Express Pty. Ltd. (Rex) in the first fiscal half-year of 2010.