Axis of Oil
- OIL SUPPLY AND TRADE. // Oil, Gas, Coal & Electricity -- Quarterly Statistics -- Electric;2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 3, preceeding p188
Presents tables containing information on oil imports and exports around the world from 2000 to 2003.
- Local Debt Story. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the deterioration of Jamaica's debt. With the increase in global oil prices, the article sees no reason why Jamaican instruments are trading at a premium to crude exporters like Venezuela. The quarterly monetary report of the Jamaican central bank projected that crude oil...
- Petroleum product exports zoom. // Chemical Business;Apr2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p65
The article reports on the increase in the export rate of petroleum products in India from April to October 2006. It notes that India has exported petroleum products worth $11.3 billion during the period according to data compiled by the Reserve Bank of India. It cites the factors that...
- Iran petchems see massive exports. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p18
The article forecasts the export earning of the petrochemical industry in Iran by March 2007. The key factor contributing to an increased petrochemical exports is highlighted. A statement from Asghar Ebrahimi-Asl, deputy oil minister for petrochemical affairs, about the domestic and export...
- Iraq records fall in oil exports for 2013. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/10/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the 5 percent decline in oil export revenues of Iraq in 2013, according to the data released by the Oil Ministry. Topics discussed include the 72.6 million barrels of exports in December 2013, average shipments from Basra, some factors that affected oil exports including...
- The Dilemmas of Soviet Oil Policy. Goldman, Marshall I. // Challenge (05775132);Jul/Aug77, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p20
The article discusses dilemmas faced by Soviet Union regarding its oil policy. Since 1973, Soviet Union has become both the world's largest producer of petroleum and its third largest exporter. Soviet Union has enough petroleum for domestic use and it can also export petroleum and earn hard...
- Government pushes oil sell-off. Dobson, Tim // Green Left Weekly;11/18/2009, Issue 818, p21
The article reports on the recommendation of the U.S. Oil and Energy Working Group that international oil companies should benefit from Iraq's oil.
- Table 51. Exports of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products by Destination, July 2014. // Petroleum Supply Monthly;Sep2014, p92
A chart is presented depicting the crude oil and petroleum products exports by destination in July 2014, including Argentina, Colombia, and El Salvador.
- Table 52. Year-to-Date Exports of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products by Destination, January-July 2014. // Petroleum Supply Monthly;Sep2014, p96
A chart is presented depicting the crude oil and petroleum products year-to-date exports by destination from January to July 2014, including Bahamas, Canada, and Jamaica.