EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES: SELECTED UNEMPLOYMENT RATES
- Employment Scene. // Alaska Economic Trends;Jul2014, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p14
This section presents a graph showing unemployment rates in Alaska from January 2003 to May 2014 and a chart showing unemployment rates in boroughs and census areas in Alaska from May 2013 to May 2014.
- Unemployment. // Monetary Policy Report (Norges Bank);Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p14
A graph is presented which depicts the percentage rate for unemployment from January 2008 to August 2014.
- The Month in Numbers. // Alaska Economic Trends;Oct2015, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p17
Several charts are presented depicting the employment and unemployment rates in Alaska in 2005-2014 based on the data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Research and Analysis Section.
- Employment. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/3/95, Vol. 16 Issue 27, pM-9
Presents charts on employment in Cleveland, Ohio as of July 3, 1995. Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation facts; Employment and unemployment; Average unemployment.
- Employment. // Crain's Small Business -- New York / Westchester;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 3 Issue 6, pM-18
Presents charts and graphs showing employment statistics in New York City in 1995. Growth in private-sector employment; Turn around of business services; Number of jobs added in the private sector; City's unemployment rate.
- Unemployment. // Yearbook of Labour Statistics;2007, preceding p481
No abstract available.
- Summary table and Charts. // Employment & Earnings;Mar2007, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p3
Several charts are presented which include employment and unemployment statistics in the U.S., including adjusted work hours and earnings of nonfarm employees from 2003-2007, another on the employment status of civilian noninstitutional population from 1970-2007 and unemployment rate based on...
- Recent CPI and Employment Data. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Fall2000, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p104
Presents a tabular representation of the Consumer Price Index and employment and unemployment in the United States as of July 2000.
- Labour. Chan Huan Chiang // Penang Economic Monthly;Jan2011 Supplement, p11
Several charts are presented which depict the employment trend in Penang from 2001-2009 including the total employment and unemployment rates, the employment of sales and services personnel, and the employment of plant and machine operators.