EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES: SELECTED UNEMPLOYMENT RATES
- Employment. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/3/95, Vol. 16 Issue 27, pM-9
Presents charts on employment in Cleveland, Ohio as of July 3, 1995. Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation facts; Employment and unemployment; Average unemployment.
- Employment. // Crain's Small Business -- New York / Westchester;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 3 Issue 6, pM-18
Presents charts and graphs showing employment statistics in New York City in 1995. Growth in private-sector employment; Turn around of business services; Number of jobs added in the private sector; City's unemployment rate.
- Unemployment. // Yearbook of Labour Statistics;2007, preceding p481
No abstract available.
- Summary table and Charts. // Employment & Earnings;Mar2007, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p3
Several charts are presented which include employment and unemployment statistics in the U.S., including adjusted work hours and earnings of nonfarm employees from 2003-2007, another on the employment status of civilian noninstitutional population from 1970-2007 and unemployment rate based on...
- Recent CPI and Employment Data. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Fall2000, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p104
Presents a tabular representation of the Consumer Price Index and employment and unemployment in the United States as of July 2000.
- Labour. Chan Huan Chiang // Penang Economic Monthly;Jan2011 Supplement, p11
Several charts are presented which depict the employment trend in Penang from 2001-2009 including the total employment and unemployment rates, the employment of sales and services personnel, and the employment of plant and machine operators.
- Untitled. // South Dakota Business Review;Mar99, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p1
Presents a chart on personal income, employment and unemployment rate in South Dakota and the United States for 1998.
- Worries in SA and the US. Steyn, Greta // Finweek;12/23/2010, p10
Several charts are presented depicting the employment issue in South Africa and U.S. including the total employment for third quarter of 2009 to 2010, the U.S. unemployment rate and the U.S. discouraged workers.
- NC TREND. // Business North Carolina;Apr2013, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p6
Several charts are presented which shows North Carolina's trend in employment, unemployment rate and taxable retail sales for the period March-April 2013 as compared with 2012.