Expanded School's Potable-Water Needs Met With Polypropylene-Random Piping
- Save water without sacrifice. Pargh, Andy // Design News;11/15/93, Vol. 49 Issue 22, p176
Presents several water-saving devices. Kohler's pressure-assisted toilets called Pressure-Clean Lite Toilets; Moen's replacement aerators and Monticello series of faucets; Water Pik's Smartflow shower head; Adherence of products to the National Energy Act regulations on water conservation. ...
- Gastrointestinal upsets associated with ingestion of copper-contaminated water Howard, Judy; Anderson, Henry; Knobeloch, Lynda; Theis, Barbara; Farmer, Darryll; Proctor, Mary; Ziarnik, Meg // Environmental Health Perspectives;Nov1994, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p958
No abstract available.
- Effectiveness of flushing on reducing lead and copper levels in school drinking water Murphy, E. A. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Aug1993, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p240
No abstract available.
- Flushing out solutions. Baz, Jose // American School & University;Jul97, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p52
Focuses on issues involved for schools with toilets with features for water conservation. Additional efficiency of the toilets with a pressure-assist function; Importance of addressing user concerns before installing such toilets. INSET: One town's test..
- Benefits of BRASS. Duensing, Lauren // Modern Metals;Dec2011, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p26
The article discusses the advantages of copper and brass in potable water applications such as faucets, fittings and valves with the widening interest in lead-free materials. It cites U.S. Senate bill (S.) 3874 on the reduction of lead standard to 0.25 leading to re-engineering of brass products...
- For consumers, cost is the catalyst behind water conservation. Meyer, Hans K. // National Home Center News;8/28/95, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p68
Features the money-consciousness drive of consumers in purchasing water-saving devices in the United States. Steadiness of its sales; High water rates in dry parts of the country; Federal mandates for the creation of water-saving devices; Target market of the devices.
- Looking after liquid assets. // Accountancy;Jun89, Vol. 103 Issue 1150, p147
Features Flowsave International's System 2000 water conservation equipment. Specifications; Contact information.
- Lonn water savers. // Dairy Industries International;Aug2012, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p32
The article offers brief information on the range of Lonn water savers from Ozark Systems.
- Social tenants will get help to save water. // Utility Week;11/2/2012, p8
The article reports that the Sustainable Communities Partnership, in cooperation with water firms, the Energy Saving Trust (EST) and SaveWaterSaveMoney, has launched an initiative that targets four million social housing units in England by offering housing associations free or discounted...