Energy-Management System Reduces Restaurants' Electricity Consumption
- Advanced Telemetry names new product distributors. // Snips;Oct2009, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p66
The article reports on the selection of Pannell Mechanical and Monza Energy Systems as the official distributors of the EcoView Commercial energy management system from Advanced Telemetry in the U.S. The company claims its EcoView product has been proven to reduce utility bills by as much as 23%...
- Cooling it in Dade County. Masterson, Nancy; Garrestson, Gail // American Forests;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 101 Issue 3/4, p10
Reports on the launching of the Cool Communities project which aims to monitor how shade trees influence air conditioning bills in seven cities in the United States. Focus on the use of tree canopy in South Miami; Public awareness campaign on the energy savings of heat-reflected roofs;...
- Cool community plans for winter games in 2002. Beattie, Jeff // American Forests;Autumn96, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the launching of the Salt Lake City's Cool Community program, urban energy-saving program. Argyle Court; Purpose of the Cool Communities program; Benefits which can be enjoyed by the Salt Lake City as host to the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- New Smart Grid Infrastructure Makes Energy Efficiency a Talking Point. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Fall2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses a GlobalData report that suggests that the global market for AMI is buttressed by various countries, whose governments are slowly expanding their interest in energy efficiency.
- Energy management: What's next for manufacturing? // Control Engineering;Oct2012, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p34
The article provides tips on saving energy in motion-control applications such as avoiding peak demand charges, optimizing power in relation to load and optimizing performance.
- Harnessing energy savings. // Works Management;Jun2002, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on how the manufacturer of automotive wiring systems, Leoni Wiring Systems reduced its energy costs. Increased of management control by appointing an energy manager with direct line responsibility to the managing director; Appointment of energy coordinators in each section; No-cost...
- Learn to manage energy. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/12/2013, p1
The article reports on a two-year postgraduate programme in energy management launched by Indian Institute of Management-Ranchi, Jharkhand on July 12, 2013, in partnership with University of Houston and Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- New Controls Create Super Energy-Efficient German Building Design. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/12/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 7, p20
The article focuses on the Balanced Office Building, the most energy-efficient office building in Aachen, Germany. It was created as part of a low-energy construction program managed by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. The SolarBau program aims to demonstrate the...
- Energy management leads to savings. Sheivachman, Andrew // Hotel Management (21582122);1/1/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p34
The article focuses on the energy management systems that help in reducing energy costs and consumption, such as the InControl II software system from Inncom and Venergy line of energy-management solutions from Magnum Energy Solutions.