Energy-Efficient Heat-Pump System Satisfies Preservationists' Guidelines
- Daikin. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/14/2009, Vol. 238 Issue 2, p17
The article evaluates two heat pumps from Daikin AC (Americas) Inc., the Altherma air-to-water heat pump and the Quaternity heat pump.
- Daikin extends water-cooled VRV. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p19
The article evaluates the RWEYQ-P 8hp water-cooled heat pump from Daikin.
- Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/12/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 2, p24
The article offers brief information on the ERLQ_BAVJU + EKHB_030BA_VJU airwater heat pump from Daikin AC (Americas) Inc.
- New Heat Pumps and A/Cs Line the Aisles. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/18/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 8, p8
The article presents several manufacturers, and features their products with higher SEER ratings and the new heat pump designs during the 2008 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigerating Exposition in New York. They include Daikin AC Inc., which shows new Multi-Split heat pump...
- Officials hand out Innovation Awards. // Snips;Apr2010, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p17
The article announces the winners of the eight annual Airconditioning Heating and Refrigeration (AHR) Expo Innovation Awards including the Building Automation Award given to the WBT900 wireless remote control from AIC Wireless, Cooling Award to the Micro Channel Evaporator from Delphi, and the...
- Net-Zero Schools Lead the Green Pack. Anesi, Jen // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/5/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 14, p10
The article focuses on the opening of Richardsville Elementary School on Bowling Green, Kentucky which is said to be the first net-zero public school in the U.S. The heating and ventilation (HVAC) system in the school such as the dedicated outdoor air system and geothermal water-source heat...
- PRODUCT SNAPSHOTS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/30/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 18, p9
The article evaluates several products related to the heating and ventilation industry including heat pump from Bryant, ComfortStar Plus mini-split heat pump systems from Comfortstar USA, and variable refrigerant volume systems from Daikin AC Inc.
- VARIABLE REFRIGERANT FLOW IS EVOLVING. Karr, Marcia l. // Engineered Systems;Feb2015, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p28
The article examines the use of variable refrigerant flow (VRF) in a wide range of equipment which reportedly allows effective retrofitting without having to overhaul the entire system. VRF is reportedly used in a range of equipment including dehumidifiers, compressors, and heat pumps. The...
- Today's Geothermal Products Offer Comfort Heating, Cooling. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/26/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 13, p13
The article evaluates several geothermal heating and cooling systems including Bard Geotec Geothermal Heat Pump from Bard HVAC, VRVÂ®-WIII water-cooled condensing unit from Daikin AC (Americas) Inc., and Copeland Scroll UltraTechÂ® modulating compressor from Emerson Climate Technologies Inc.