- Social media training returns to Hot Spot. // Furniture/Today;7/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p18
The article offers information on the three-day social media training offered by the Hot Spot Social Media Bar at the Las Vegas Market, which will be conducted by Christi Tullis of social media firm Putting' Out, to be held at the World Market Center Las Vegas in Nevada on August 1-3, 2011.
- Editorial. Tamplin, Robert // Journal of Brand Strategy;Summer2015, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p104
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses several reports published within the issue on topics including role of social media in communication between businesses and customers, brand-value based framework, and online education.
- Communicating Green. M. P. // Metropolis: Architecture Design;May2009, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p98
The article describes Communicating Green, a proposed online-based teaching initiative focused on green design and the built environment, developed by designers Dan Albert and Myer Harrell for the 2009 New Generation design competition.
- Multichannel Merchant's Operations Summit Kicks Off May 1 in Memphis. // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;4/17/2012, p3
The article offers information on Multichannel Merchant's Operations Summit to be held on May 1-4, 2012 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- The Code. // Wired;Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p82
The article lists a guide to behavior, manners and styles in using the social media, including Facebook, Tinder and Twitter, such as dropping out from an online class, wearing Google Glass, and posting baby pictures.
- This month on HPAC.com. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2010, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p4
The article offers information on the HPAC Engineering-produced Webinars at HPAC.com's Webinar archive at http://hpac.com/webinars.
- Roofing group launches new learning module. // Snips;Aug2009, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p81
The article announces the launching of an online educational program, "Energy Codes and Rating Systems for Roofing," by the National Roofing Contractors Association University at www.nrca.net/nrcauniversity. The module presents roofing designs that contribute to sustainable construction and...
- (FUNDING TIPS) Fundraising Should Include Social Media Campaigns. // Children & Youth Funding Report;2/4/2011, p1
The article offers suggestions for nonprofit organizations on successful social media campaigning presented by Alison Burke, the media specialist for Communities for Quality Education, at the FamiliesUSA conference session held recently. The suggestions include to determine the online narrative,...
- Scanning... // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr99, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p4
Discusses several topics related to mobile radio technology. Features of `Mobile Radio Technology' magazine's Web site; Schedule of the 1999 International Wireless Communications Expo; Development of a wireless call blocking product.