The Global Youth Tobacco Survey (GYTS): linking data to the implementation of the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
- Conferences and events of interest. // Injury Prevention (1353-8047);Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p71
No abstract available.
- Meeting of the International Task Force for Disease Eradication, January 2010 -- Tuberculosis: review and recommendations. // Weekly Epidemiological Record;3/19/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p109
Information is presented on the sixteenth meeting of the International Task Force for Disease Eradication, held in Atlanta, Georgia, on January 12, 2010. The event focused on tuberculosis (TB); and presentations were made by the World Health Organization (WHO), Harvard School of Public Health,...
- Companies advised to prepare for flu pandemic. Gordon, Jim // Westchester County Business Journal;8/17/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p11
The article reports on the move by the Mid-Hudson Human Resources Association (MHHRA) has hosted pandemic preparedness meeting at Hyde Park in New York City. The meeting aims to make awareness on pandemic flu affecting business enterprise based on the report from the U.S. Centers for Disease...
- CDC to hold CLIA meeting. McCarty, Mark // Medical Device Daily;7/9/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 132, p9
The article offers information on the two-day meeting to be held by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee in September 2010.
- The Fourth International Conference on HFRS and Hantaviruses. // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Jan-Mar98, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p141
Reports that the Fourth International Conference on HFRS and Hantaviruses will be hosted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other cosponsors, to facilitate the exchange of scientific information in a number of areas. Identification of these areas; Information on the meeting;...
- Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention. Baker, Elaine L. // Federal Register;10/24/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 206, p64997
The article offers information about a conference of the U.S.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to be held in Atlanta, Georgia from November14-16, 2012.
- Board of Scientific Counselors, Office of Infectious Diseases (BSC, OID). Baker, Elaine L. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;4/11/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 70, p21778
The article offers information on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's conference to be held in Atlanta, Georgia on May 2, 2012.
- CLIAC update. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Apr2008, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p60
The article offers information on the regular meeting of the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee (CLIAC) to be held in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in February 20-21, 2008.
- Fourth International Conference on HFRS and Hantaviruses. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;9/5/1997, Vol. 46 Issue 35, p826
Reports that the fourth International Conference on HFRS and Hantaviruses, which is co-sponsored by the United State Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, will be held from March 05 to 07, 1998 in Atlanta, Georgia. Issues which will be discussed; Details on the conference; Contact...