Windstream Prices $400M HY Deal
- Windstream Prices $700M Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p6
The article focuses on Windstream's decision to upsize its proposed bond offering and issue 700 million in high yield bonds. The offering was initially valued at 600 million U.S. dollars. The 7.875% senior notes due 2017 were sold with an original issue discount of 98.5 to yield 8.132%. Proceeds...
- Windstream Selling $500M for Tender Expansion. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the sale of junk bonds amounting to 500 million U.S. dollars by U.S. energy firm Windstream in a tender offer in March 2011.
- WPX, Windstream Selling $2B in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p1
The article announces that Williams subsidiary WPX Energy and Windstream are selling combined junk bonds worth two billion U.S. dollars.
- Windstream to Issue $200M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The artilcle reports on the plans of Windstream to issue 200 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a tender offer on January 10, 2011.
- Two Hopefuls Bring $800M to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p2
The article reports on the high yield bond issues from Windstream and Gannett. Windstream, a digital communications provider, will offer senior notes worth 400 million U.S. dollars which will be used in financing its acquisitions of D&E Communications and Lexcom. Newspaper publisher and media...
- Windstream, TriMas Add $850M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p2
The article offers information on the launch of several high-yield bonds. Telephone and digital service provider Windstream is planning to offer 600 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2017 while TriMas will issue 250 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2017. Another issuer was...
- Evraz Pulls $650M Junk Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p5
The article reports on the move of Evraz North America to withdraw its 650 million U.S. dollars junk bond deal due to serious risks.
- Inflows Continue for HY, Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p11
The article reports on the 1.35 billion U.S. dollars in funds that flowed to both junk bonds and leveraged loans for the week ended January 18, 2012 according to Lipper FMI.
- Vontobel Launches New HY Fund. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p1
The article offers information on the high yield corporate bond fund of the Vontobel Group, a Swiss private bank, which is launched to grab yield with lower risk than equity markets.