Banks Prep $625 CF for EVERTEC Acquisition
- Banks to Market $350M TL for EVERTEC Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley will start marketing a term loan for EVERTEC amounting to 350 million U.S. dollars.
- BofA says it lured away a Wells Fargo customer. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p3
Informs the line of credit provided by the Bank of America (BofA) to Mission Linen, one of its non-gaming loans in Nevada. Information about Mission.
- ILLINOIS: State Takes on BoA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33020, p9
The article reports that public officials were negotiating with the Bank of America Corp. representatives in Chicago, Illinois. It is aimed to broker a deal that would allow the manufacturer's employees to receive vacation and severance pay as the bank threatens to withhold government business....
- Baldwin Tech Gets 8-Month Extension. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p19
The article reports on the 8-month credit extension agreement of Baldwin Technology based in Boca Raton, Florida with Bank of America Merrill Lynch announced on October 14, 2011.
- NHC renews $75 million line of credit with BOA. // Medical Device Daily;10/26/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 209, p5
The article reports on the renewal of the one year 75 million U.S. dollar line of credit of National HealthCare Corp., an operator of long-term healthcare and assisted living facilities, with Bank of America.
- Tenet Obtains $1.8B Credit Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p6
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a 1.8 billion dollars senior secured term credit facility and a 2.8 billion dollars senior unsecured bridge credit facility to support health care delivery systems company Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acquisition of medical...
- BofA Disputes Reports of Small Business Credit Cuts. Samaad, Michelle A. // Credit Union Times;1/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the issue related to Charlotte, North Carolina-based Bank of America Corp.'s (BofA) cutting or closing of credit lines for small business owners in the U.S. in 2012.
- New Year Rumblings: Some Spoken, Some Not. Cooke, Sarah Snell // Credit Union Times;1/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Bank of America Corp.'s (BofA) cutting of credit lines for small business owners, mutual savings bank option and Government Accountability Office's report related to credit unions.
- HASTINGS ENTERTAINMENT AMENDS ITS CREDIT FACILITY. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/14/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the move of Hastings Entertainment to enter into a second amendment to its 115 million U.S. dollar credit facility with Bank of America, extending the maturity date of the loan to January 4, 2017.